By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You just died, What Videogame Music do you Want in Your Funeral?

Music in videogames is one of the most important things in a game, it can make you happy, in can make you feel warm in the inside, it can scare you, depress you, or simply make you cry. It can be very deep and many great games could fall short because the soundtrack doesn't get to them.

Now, you just attended E3, and a bull elephant that was part of Microsoft's conference choked you to death (badgenome's finest joke ), and it is your funeral today, and you left a note stating what music do you want, what videogame music would that be? What videogame music would you play to make people cry for you? Or feel you are ok? Or fall asleep and leave?

This is my pic, it sounds so sad, yet so epic, it is a perfect way to say goodbye.

Around the Network

Zelda dark overworld.

It'd probably have to be either To Zanarkand from Final Fantasy X or Dust to Dust from Final Fantasy XIII. Or something else if I answered this at some other moment ;P

Aaanyway, why do I think I just saw a thread more or less like this recently?

Aerith's theme bitches!
someone quote this and embed the video please since I can never seem to be able to do it at work.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

there are so many games with music that i love but umm hmm

i will pick "Wandering" and "Phantoms" from Final Fantasy 10

Wandering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21XrJz81ofU&feature=related

Phantoms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOyqOQg7B4&feature=related

i would probably rather have "wandering" the most though because it literally seems like that would be the constant tune that plays in heaven lol

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Aerith's theme bitches!
someone quote this and embed the video please since I can never seem to be able to do it at work.

hatmoza said:

Aerith's theme bitches!

yea how do you embed a video anyway's??

i can never seem to figure it out anymore *lifts shoulders*

Edit: nevermind i finally figured it out. smh @ myself

Edit: Nevermind, instead, here is another one:

One of these two...