By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Zelda news for all of you! Mini game, aquatic race, and item and collectible information

Tagged games:

Galaki said:
thetonestarr said:
Zelda games have always been rife with minigames. There's nothing new about that.

May as well call it Zelda Party instead of the long ass title.

ZeldaSS

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
thetonestarr said:
Zelda games have always been rife with minigames. There's nothing new about that.

I have just always felt like they were more part of the game than mini games, but I guess you are right.

All the various bow, slingshot, bomb, bombchu, fishing, etc, challenges have no connection to the rest of the game ever except (1) you can win rupees, (2) you can win heart pieces, and (3) sometimes you can win items related to the thing you were doing (some Zelda games give you larger bomb bags or quivers for doing really well in those events, Ocarina gives you the Gold Scale for doing really well in fishing, etc).

But pretty much every modern Zelda game has every single minigame I just listed, plus a good five or so others more connected to the game itself.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Multiplayer minigames would absolutely be new and unique. I'd love the new Zelda to have that.

SW-5120-1900-6153