By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft sued for 5 mil. due to xbl problems.

rocketpig said:
OnlyIsrael said:

Comedy, pure comedy. And if you're trying to say lets not start the whole MS the evil empire bit because Sony is just as guilty of screwing end users over, I agree completely

My point is that if you can't find a reason to dislike every major corporation in the world, you're not looking very hard.

I pick a product I like and I buy it. If it fails to meet my expectations, I do not buy another one. It's that simple. Brand names suck and fanboys suck even more.

amen

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
OnlyIsrael said:

Comedy, pure comedy. And if you're trying to say lets not start the whole MS the evil empire bit because Sony is just as guilty of screwing end users over, I agree completely

My point is that if you can't find a reason to dislike every major corporation in the world, you're not looking very hard.

I pick a product I like and I buy it. If it fails to meet my expectations, I do not buy another one. It's that simple. Brand names suck and fanboys suck even more.

Amen brudda amen..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

OnlyIsrael said:
rocketpig said:
OnlyIsrael said:

amen

ya, but Sony dropped DRM. =D That makes them look 100 times better.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

anything that benefits consumers I'm for.

ssj12 said:
OnlyIsrael said:
rocketpig said:
OnlyIsrael said:

amen

Sony is diligently working to re-instate it in their music products.

Around the Network
crumas2 said:
ssj12 said:
OnlyIsrael said:
rocketpig said:
OnlyIsrael said:

amen

Sony is diligently working to re-instate it in their music products.

Really. I guess they were lying when they said they were dropping it yesterday.

One of the reasons why Americans are viewed so poorly in foreign countries is these comical and senseless lawsuits, which by now has turned into a stereotype of the american society.

shio said:
One of the reasons why Americans are viewed so poorly in foreign countries is these comical and senseless lawsuits, which by now has turned into a stereotype of the american society.

I was planning on bringing a class action suit against all lawyers who have supported frivilous lawsuits, but I haven't yet, because it seems a bit hypocritical. 

Also I have yet to find a lawyer who hasn't simply hung up on me.

On a more serious note, I think the real issue shouldn't be focusing on the service itself, but on forcing microsoft to offer cash rebates, not just games. Really, a game is going to actually have higher value that what it costs for the Live Gold for just a single month, but it should still be an option.

The other thing people should be focusing on is teh DRM issues that I've heard have been cropping up, where people can't play the games they've bought because it can't connect to the internet to verify their account.  That might not be as widespread of an issue, but it certainly is a really ugly one.

Otherwise, this whole thing is silly 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Only in America....

Does that make it an exclusive?

Three people cannot claim $5 million. It's just absurd. Those few days do not cost 3 people $5 million. If you work it out, the combined cost is about $2. This is what I HATE about big money lawsuits. Just complete madness.