DS

(-6%)

PSP

(-3%)

PS2

(+7%)

Total

(0%)

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Around the Network

wow, you're late.

Man, it's so crazy that the PS2 still sells. It's been 11 years since its release for goodness sakes!

Around the Network

Whats with the periods?

-

Looks like the DS will pass the PS2 in Americas soon.

Ask for the thread to be locked instead of putting periods in the thread title.

OK can we have a thread title change now?

Wow at 360 sales holding up. I think the with drop off in Japan this week 360 has a good chance of being number 1 (home console) 3 weeks running.

Nice little 7% boost for PS3. Wii got itself the same % boost for Just Dance 3.

3PS3 games in the top 5. You don't see that often in the Americas.

Is that a good start for a NBA2K game?

I see Rage easily getting 1 million sales on 360 world wide, but nowhere close to that on PS3.

Nice start for Dark Souls >250K across PS360. Now it's EMEAA's turn to show it's got big enough balls to take this game on.

Interesting to see Sports Champs (i.e. Move starter pack) sustaining reasonable sales, and at close to the current sales of Kinect. I think the suite of good Move enabled (but not compulsory) games is helping to keep Move sales ticking along.

LBP2 coming back into the charts like the good little holiday seller it is. Glad to see it's going to get some nice sales in the next few months and hopefully hit 1 million in Americas alone by January. I wonder if some people are buying LBP2 and Move starter pack together. Be interesting to track these games' sales side by side to see if they rise and fall in some kind of synchronisation.

It's a big ask for R3 to hold on to a top 40 placing with what's coming along in the next little while. Not a fan of the series myself but both of my boys really liked 1 and 2 (they preferred FoM, though my older son liked the R2 controls better).

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Locked as requested (by Seece :P)