By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Fox News booed away from covering for occupywallst

Around the Network

"Bawwww, the media isn't covering us!"
"Booooooo! Go the fuck away corporate media scum!"

Mixed messages much?

Wow how civil of them to treat reporters like that. The more I see of this movement the more I am convinced it is either a massive joke of pseudo-political movement, or a false flag ploy designed to drum up support for Democrats during an election year where futures don't look so optimistic. Is probably both.

You could analyze the absurdity of videos like these for days. What jumped out for me was the sign that said "Tax the rich so the police can keep their job." I honestly have no idea what this is supposed to mean ... is it a) an attempt at bipartisianship with the red/blue colors denoting political parties (if so he got the coloring mixed up since the red/republican should really be for the second half and the blue/liberal should really highlight the "tax the rich" part). b) Argue that we need to increase taxes on the rich to support police (which makes no sense on several levels considering that the police are ususually the last to go in terms of cuts/ect. plus it is rather hillarious that a occupy wallstreet protester would make a sign in support of the police considering the whole backlash and all). or c) I have put far more thought into this than the idiot holding the sign, and it is really just something he is regurgitating from Daily Show or some blog (likely answer).

I love the kid talking about democracy at the end. All I could think of was that great Churchill quote, "The best argument against democracy is a 5 min conversation with the average voter."

P.S.On the bright side it is nice of the Occupy Wallstreet protesters to open up their ranks to minorities ... I counted at least a handful (at most) in the crowd.

i am suprised we haven't had an anti-occupy wallstreet protest yet.

0_o...why?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
0_o...why?

I think its a sypmtom of the cry baby ailment they all seem to be suffering from.

*facepalms*

Maybe that guy in the end doesn't realize it, but there is a distinct line between a Republic, which is what the US is, and a Democracy.

The BuShA owns all!

thranx said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
0_o...why?

I think its a sypmtom of the cry baby ailment they all seem to be suffering from.

lol I mean it's not gonna do them any favors in the media either. haven't followed the situation that closely but doesn't look like they are doing that good of a job

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Vertigo-X said:
*facepalms*

Maybe that guy in the end doesn't realize it, but there is a distinct line between a Republic, which is what the US is, and a Democracy.

i was just about to say this.

also its unfortunate that their trainers havent taught these parots any new lines. they always just regurgatate the same thing over and over again, most of them probably dont even know why they are on wallstreet right now

Fair enough. Let "Fox and Friends" pay for someone else's footage to spout their tripe. They have the money

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.