By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who are you with:ISRAEL/NEW US or OLD US/PALESTINE/FREE WORLD?

Who are you with:ISRAEL/US or PALESTINE/FREE WORLD

US/ISRAEL 22 50.00%

FREE WORLD 22 50.00%

Total:44
snakenobi said:

The new world order is shaping up slowly and also leading upto WW3

One side is NEW US/ISRAEL Hedgemony and the other side are countries like OLD USA,CHINA,RUSSIA,ISLAM NATIONS,AFRICA,GERMANY,ITALY and other free nations

Who are you gonna go with?

MOD:edit it if anything is offensive but don't delete it or jst message me if anything has to be reframed.

Are you really so bored/desperate for hits that you have to post things that are in all practicality untrue? Also, what do you mean by OLD USA?

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

Thankfully I'm part of a neutral country because I don't understand any of this!

pariz said:
It is sad how people won't see how poverty is a comsequence of colonialism and poor and dictatorial countries are a result of western foreing policies carried over the last two centuries.
It's easier to blame the poor for being poor, call him a criminal for being poor them and call themselves free countries.

No, no, it's sad that pepole don't realize that not all human beings are equal, and especially not all cultures, it's also sad that pepole don't realize that the poor are poor for a reason, and the rich are rich for a reason,and that reason?
10% luck, 90% skills.
Smart pepole make more money, they make smarter decisions, more long term decision, and can comperhand bigger systems, like economies.
Stupid pepole? Not so much.

I don't blame poor pepole for being poor, but if they are criminals they deserve to rot in prison.
However, 95% of the poor pepole will think that the rich pepole got it by blind luck, and will resent them for it, because they are just incapable of understanding the concept of long term effects of their decisions.
The other 5% will get rich.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

snakenobi said:

The new world order is shaping up slowly and also leading upto WW3

One side is NEW US/ISRAEL Hedgemony and the other side are countries like OLD USA,CHINA,RUSSIA,ISLAM NATIONS,AFRICA,GERMANY,ITALY and other free nations

Who are you gonna go with?

Being from germany I seriously wonder why you place Germany on a different side than USrael. Our state leader Mrs. Merkel is trying so hard to please USA and Israel that she will always obey do what Netanjahu and Obama tell her. She is so deep up Netanjahu's and Obama's ass that you can almost see her face when they open their mouths! It's just disgusting...

Why is Africa going to war?

Is it because they're fed up of being considered a country instead of the continent with the most countries?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
RageBot said:
pariz said:
It is sad how people won't see how poverty is a comsequence of colonialism and poor and dictatorial countries are a result of western foreing policies carried over the last two centuries.
It's easier to blame the poor for being poor, call him a criminal for being poor them and call themselves free countries.

No, no, it's sad that pepole don't realize that not all human beings are equal, and especially not all cultures, it's also sad that pepole don't realize that the poor are poor for a reason, and the rich are rich for a reason,and that reason?
10% luck, 90% skills.
Smart pepole make more money, they make smarter decisions, more long term decision, and can comperhand bigger systems, like economies.
Stupid pepole? Not so much.

I don't blame poor pepole for being poor, but if they are criminals they deserve to rot in prison.
However, 95% of the poor pepole will think that the rich pepole got it by blind luck, and will resent them for it, because they are just incapable of understanding the concept of long term effects of their decisions.
The other 5% will get rich.

Can't agree with the bolded bit. If you live in an environment without oppurtunities to make money you can't spirit it out of thin air... like the US government.

One of the richest people I know came from a poor country and left in her thirties knowing only proverty. Given the oppurtunity to rise above her status she took it. If she had stayed were she was all her intelligence and skills would have likely gotten her nowhere.

One of my old school friends (I still see him now and again) is without doubt one of the dumbest people I know and that's not just my opinion. He was born into a fortune so I don't see how your 10% luck 90% skills theory work out with him being rich. That was 100% luck.

If I read you wrong and you are refering to the rich and poor in one particular country.. say the US, and all have the same oppurtunities then maybe your statement hold more substance, just.

Here's one for your theory.

Some people keep telling me I have more money than sense. Usually when they notice I bought or pay for things that they don't see the need for or I can get an alternative for cheaper. Those that point this out to me don't have much money but apparently are well endowed with intelligence.

The way I see it I'll keep the money and those who want to can keep the sense.

The title of your thread is misleading and a bad one at that. You are implying that the current US and Israel are not "free" societies. What is "free" in your opinion? While China has adopted some democratic positions over the recent years they still are structured as a communistic society. That is "free" in your opinion? As most people would agree communistic forms of government impair the ability of a society to live freely.

In your topic I believe you are implying the previous phillosophy of the US which was much more isolationistic prior to World War 2 in contrast to the current US roll in the world which is much more involved and spread of democracy minded. TBH the days of the US being a completely isolationistic society are in the past and it would be a mistake IMO for the US to go back to that fully. I do, however believe that in some cases the US has over reached in its involvement militarily in the world. I certainly do not think the US should be involved in nation building or trying to militariliy spread democracy in every instance.

The US has a obligation to defend itself and also to protect its allies in most cases. I think there is a healthy balance that needs to be met. The US cannot become a isolationist society any longer due to the conditions of the world now days, but it also should not try to gets itself involved in many of the global conflicts that do not concern them or their allies in many cases. The US should be able to assist in certain instances, but not be a world police all the time.

That's it!

Im moving to the fucking moon.

yo_john117 said:
So the US isn't part of the free world eh...

According to you guys, you are the ONLY free country in the world.