By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Who are you with:ISRAEL/NEW US or OLD US/PALESTINE/FREE WORLD?

Who are you with:ISRAEL/US or PALESTINE/FREE WORLD

US/ISRAEL 22 50.00%

FREE WORLD 22 50.00%

Total:44

The new world order is shaping up slowly and also leading upto WW3

One side is NEW US/ISRAEL Hedgemony and the other side are countries like OLD USA,CHINA,RUSSIA,ISLAM NATIONS,AFRICA,GERMANY,ITALY and other free nations

Who are you gonna go with?

MOD:edit it if anything is offensive but don't delete it or jst message me if anything has to be reframed.

Around the Network

You have a funny definition of "free".

badgenome said:

'free' in order to conduct their own way of life in their own land

snakenobi said:
badgenome said:

So, "free to do whatever the fuck they're told", in other words? Okay, then. I can accept that. Everyone is free in that sense.

badgenome said:
snakenobi said:
badgenome said:

So, "free to do whatever the fuck they're told", in other words? Okay, then. I can accept that. Everyone is free in that sense.

atleast people can standup than being economically trapped

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
badgenome said:
snakenobi said:
badgenome said:

Indeed. That must be why there's so much grinding poverty in so many of those free countries.

badgenome said:
snakenobi said:
badgenome said:
snakenobi said:
badgenome said:

Indeed. That must be why there's so much grinding poverty in so many of those free countries.

yeah google hedgemoney to know more about this product

your sick form making me choose one over the other. i picked freeworld but subtract 1 cause that was a trick question and you didn't explain yourself well. i'm very disappointed by this and now have no choice but to call this thread a:

ik

snakenobi said:

The new world order is shaping up slowly and also leading upto WW3

One side is NEW US/ISRAEL Hedgemony and the other side are countries like OLD USA,CHINA,RUSSIA,ISLAM NATIONS,AFRICA,GERMANY,ITALY and other free nations

Who are you gonna go with?

MOD:edit it if anything is offensive but don't delete it or jst message me if anything has to be reframed.

Snake I am sorry but you have a very warped sense of free. The majority of Africa is far from free most is run by dictators and the ones that are democratic are very flawed. Islamic Countries are also very very far from free heck I'd say your freer in China another country on that list. Anywhere you get executed for your faith or sexual orientation or even imprisoned is far from free.

This New World order as its called as defined by your posts in this topic. Based around freedom is more free and fair then any time period in the history of man. I would have thought you meant economic freedom until you mentioned Italy and Germany who are both bound by economic ties and are not free at all.

It sounds almost like you are simply passing off Islamic propoganda and that of some communist countries as factual. The question is rigged and so is your OP. Give me an example of how the Middle Eastern countries are in any way freer then Israel or the US? The movement to bring democracy to the world which is often refered to as the New World Order is the best thing that could happen to the world.

Now I am not commenting on the whole New World Order since some points made by leaders have good points. But the spread of democracy is great for everyone!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

It is sad how people won't see how poverty is a comsequence of colonialism and poor and dictatorial countries are a result of western foreing policies carried over the last two centuries.
It's easier to blame the poor for being poor, call him a criminal for being poor them and call themselves free countries.