By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

Wow great work done so far. You really put a lot of effort and time into this.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
What the hell's going on with the chartz, this site seems to be losing the stuff that drew me here in the first place.

Wait, from what non-gravity said it used to be just WW software, well I can currently get USA/UK/Japan (but not full Americas and nothing of the rest of Europe/PAL), so maybe stuff is still changing. Although I can't see a WW software chart.

It's not even remotely finished, check out any sales related thread over the last day and there is probably an explanation in it.

Seece said:

It's not even remotely finished, check out any sales related thread over the last day and there is probably an explanation in it.

Is there any actual solid date locked down for when it will be finished?

In the next few days hopefully.

It seems kinda silly to release the updated system, unfinished, during the biggest time of the Year for sales. If it's not going to be finished for a few Months, then it's a major kick to the balls for the people who visit this site for the sales data rather than the news/forums.

Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

It seems kinda silly to release the updated system, unfinished, during the biggest time of the Year for sales. If it's not going to be finished for a few Months, then it's a major kick to the balls for the people who visit this site for the sales data rather than the news/forums.

Don't be so silly!

I can't imagin it'll take months .. hopefully this week.

This isn't really the big site update ioi has been teasing.

Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

Don't be so silly!

Well I haven't been following site news much, but I just read some of it, sounds good. Though I agree with Carl, it's a little odd for it to be left in some kind of middle ground now because people can't access the information as easily, or at all in some cases (admitedly we have some neat new info in the form of seperate USA software/hardware and seperate UK software, presumably other regions will be added back in)

Around the Network
Seece said:
Carl2291 said:
Seece said:

Don't be so silly!

C'mon seece last 6 weeks numbers, let's see 'em.

Note: TruckOSaurus hasn't entered 3DS prediction and receives a full 100 points. For him the categories that include 3DS are just not relevant.

The tables below are running totals (once I upload a new week these do not represent the week I uploaded them in):

Extra results can be found here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255274

A different week a different winner. TWRoO leads the packs this week just beating jonop and Mr. Average (!). Postofficebuddy, myself and Luthor have a bad week making Pineapple the Overall leader for the pre-Black Friday weeks. Let’s see how the start of the American holiday season stirs things up week 5. Interesting fact: PS3 and Wii numbers this week are the first to fall below Mr. Average’s prediction. Are they doomed?

I’ve decided not to alter BHR-3’s numbers, but I will keep track of them as they can become interesting to watch.

Why I'm suck with 360 prediction... lol.

Woot!