By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 10 Week Countdown 2011 - End Results

I will hopefully get the results up in the next hour 

Around the Network

Aside from my Wii numbers, Im quite happy this Week.

Note: TruckOSaurus hasn't entered 3DS prediction and receives a full 100 points. For him the categories that include 3DS are just not relevant.

The tables below are running totals (once I upload a new week these do not represent the week I uploaded them in):

Extra results can be found here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4255274

Week 2 numbers are up, I'm doing fine so far.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Carl2291 said:

You came 15th for Week 2.

Compared to everyone else your 3DS numbers were poorer than Wii: I think you came joint 20th for Wii, bu 22nd for 3DS. Your HD twins placement is really good though, joint 1st for X360 (admitedly joint with 6 others) and 3rd for PS3.

Around the Network

Err non-gravity, your running totals are only calculating week 1.

Congratz to skeezer, enrageorange, fedfed and postofficebuddy for leading the individual totals.

Funny that the Overall leaders Pineapple and myself do not lead in any of the Individuals.

Congratz as well to ethomaz for being the best new participant.

TWRoO said:
Err non-gravity, your running totals are only calculating week 1.

Some refreshing the page should fix this. I guess Photobucket is a little slow.

I delete the previous table and then upload the new one, so that they carry the same url

When adjustments come in I expect wii to do 5M, people seem too high on 3ds too.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

TWRoO said:
Carl2291 said:

You came 15th for Week 2.

Compared to everyone else your 3DS numbers were poorer than Wii: I think you came joint 20th for Wii, bu 22nd for 3DS. Your HD twins placement is really good though, joint 1st for X360 (admitedly joint with 6 others) and 3rd for PS3.

Did you quote the wrong person?

My 3DS numbers are actually really good for the Week. I said 370k and the actual numbers are 383k. I slightly underestimated the Japan boost.