By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hardcore gamers are the sun

ok what i've analyzed from Rols sun analogy (which means 2 things being compared with like similarities) is that we will always be their. casual gamers are not here to stay but hardcore gamers are.

every time a new console comes out with the games we want we buy it. I'd say we're more like drones then then the sun, but whether i'm being Rol'd or not its true until we no longer game and the sun will then rise on another generation of gamers, as the sun sets on the legends.

i hope i got it right! i think i figured out a Rol?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Hardcore gamers are the sun.
That would make casual gamers the moon.
Moon... moon... moon = ass?
Casual gamers are ass.

Note: This is not the opinion of trasharmdsister12, but a potential translation of the ancient scripture presented in the OP.

How about hardcore gamers are the sun, because they believe that the world revolves around them?

i guess i got it wrong, and the indusrty revolves around us not the world. although Pub's and Dev's seem to forget that.

Ssenkahdavic said:
Microsoft is the moon.

Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon

theprof00 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Microsoft is the moon.

So, this would make Sony the Star?

And they all belong to the Gamerverse.

theprof00 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Microsoft is the moon.

My mind just encountered a big bang!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

lets leave mario out of this pls....

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

d21lewis said:
Apparently, someone left Rol's stockpile of emergency threads open.....

Completely unrelated but....I was watching Futurama the other day and then d21lewis appeared on  the screen and I was like HOLY SHIT d21lewis! My girlfriend looked at me like I was crazy :(

@OP

I haven't read your threads in awhile (I'm rarely ever here anyway) but I like this one :)

Snesboy said:
d21lewis said:
Apparently, someone left Rol's stockpile of emergency threads open.....

Completely unrelated but....I was watching Futurama the other day and then d21lewis appeared on  the screen and I was like HOLY SHIT d21lewis! My girlfriend looked at me like I was crazy :(

@OP

I haven't read your threads in awhile (I'm rarely ever here anyway) but I like this one :)

lol I just pictured that XD

RolStoppable said:
trasharmdsister12 said:

Does the sun really believe that? Or is it people who believe in a heliocentric galaxy?

Does it really matter? What this thread any good to begin with? The fact that the server didn't respond the first time I wanted to post it was probably an omen that I shouldn't have posted it. There Is actually much more that could be done with the premise of hardcore-gamer-who-thinks-he-is-at-the-center-of-the-universe, but at least the first letter of each paragraph was a nice little touch.

lol you silly

trasharmdsister12 said:

RolStoppable said:

How about hardcore gamers are the sun, because they believe that the world revolves around them?

Does the sun really believe that? Or is it people who believe in a heliocentric galaxy?

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club