By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

if it has a lot more tools and stuff AND is a bargain price. Then I will pickup the Wii version. ooohhhh, it better have a way of sharing your tracks with others.

Stunts!? A finish line!? The ability to get back on your sleigh!?!?!

This actually just became my most must have game of 08 for the DS... ah hell, for all platforms!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Soriku said:
Has anyone actually played the flash version?

yes and it is downright addictive....

To Each Man, Responsibility

perfect game for the DS. and WiiWare. but please, not on a Wii disk.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

I'm one of the few that dislikes Line Rider, ESPECIALLY this version. The guy's voice is damn annoying, the music is annoying, and there doesn't seem much to justify a retail purchase, except for your DS, where it may be a good time waster.

But I don't like the game, it was entertaining for a couple minutes as I got my guy to go down a hill and then up and off a jump, do a flip, and then land successfully on a new line...but that's the extent of the game, and it bored me quickly.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

why would anyone port a flash game to wii? That's such a waste of a disk.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I made some videos of linerider tracks i made [i couldn't add scenary because it seriously slowed my laptop using an 'on screen recorder' thing]

type in my username on youtube.

The_vagabond7 said:
why would anyone port a flash game to wii? That's such a waste of a disk.

Wii Ware. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

@vagabond7, that is why I said it must contain a lot of extras not found in the flash version and be bargain prices of like $20.

Or even better. like $10 on Wii Ware. But I am pretty sure this was always mentioned as a disc game.