By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Soriku said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I'm one of the few that dislikes Line Rider, ESPECIALLY this version. The guy's voice is damn annoying, the music is annoying, and there doesn't seem much to justify a retail purchase, except for your DS, where it may be a good time waster.

But I don't like the game, it was entertaining for a couple minutes as I got my guy to go down a hill and then up and off a jump, do a flip, and then land successfully on a new line...but that's the extent of the game, and it bored me quickly.

Have you tried doing more stunts? Loops? Big drops which you can get your guy to make? Jumping from one line to another upward? You seem to have just done the basics. Try being more of a daredevil! :)

I've seen plenty of those "stunts."  I've done a loop and I've likely made him jump from a line up to a higher line.  Woohooo.  Sorry, it bores me.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Most of the new version are terrible, only the original is fun for me. On the newer version it's too hard to actually get him to fall off the damn sledge, in the first it was quite the challenge to do stunts while keeping him on.

I see this game getting advertised for mobiles on TV the whole frickin time. It sure looks fun though.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!