By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Daily thread battle 2011!!!! Week 4!

Tagged games:

*Jay520 enters thread*

*skims thread*

WTF is this shit?

*waits for someone to answer*

(no one answers)

Man! I'm out!

*Jay520 exits thread*

Around the Network

Awesome thread Spurge, Its so easy to notice how hard it is to create the thread that will succeed the most. I haven't had a thread dominate a forum since my Nintendo loyalist days where I created pro-Nintendo threads on Microsoft and Sony boards (Before I came to VGChartz) those definitely got more then there fair share of attention.

It is harder to create a real thought provoking and successful thread without using controversy to push discussion. Also the real big stories break so fast and you or Galaki often beat me to em!

I like the idea of this thread battle idea. It will help show us which topics users on VGChartz really prefer and which users create some of the more compelling topics!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Hey at least this thread has personality :D

yo_john117 said:

Unlike the thread creator! I kid I kid! :P

Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:

Unlike the thread creator! I kid I kid! :P

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Easy now you two. Voting isn't till tomorrow. Most interest this thread has had since day one!

Who said anything about interest in this thread

LOL what the hell is going on here ?? Are we suppose to guess which thread will have the most posts for the day :?

Anyways just thought id post in here to save spurgeonryan from 6 posts in a row which is a ilegal!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

spurgeonryan said:
Shinobi-san said:
LOL what the hell is going on here ?? Are we suppose to guess which thread will have the most posts for the day :?

Anyways just thought id post in here to save spurgeonryan from 6 posts in a row which is a ilegal!

illegal all at once or illegal no matter what? I did not know that.

hmmm was only kidding with you dude

So do you post another list of threads tomoro? And then do we have to say which thread will get most posts by the end of the day ? And is their like a cut off time before we can guess? 

I actually like the idea of the thread but one day doesnt give people much time to vote..

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|