By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - will wii can have call ofduty4 graphics in the end of its lifetime or more?

Nah, not going to happen. PS3/X360 have better GPU's than the Wii.

Around the Network

Yuo guys are saying this because now call of duty 4 came out and its the best looking thing you saw but in the end of ps360 they might have triple graphics of call of duty 4. How can you guys actually think that a systems graphics will not change much in its lifetime alle three consoles are still early in their life they all have a long way to go.

When Zelda Wii is announced everybody who is saying that its not possible will not be posting here at all. Im not saying Call of Duty 4 graphics=Zelda Wii but I have a feeling its gonna be close(just a hunch), I mean look at what Super Mario Galaxy has done in just one year of the Wii's lifetime.

PS: Wow I didn't know we had so many people who were tech professionals and worked on the Wii with Nintendo...if you don't have a source from Nintendo or someplace legit then your opinion doesn't matter aqbout how powerful the Wii is.

PS:PS:Back to Call Of Duty 4 lol

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

Hey and to all you guys up there^^^^^ i'm not trying to be a A**hole I just like people to have legit links and stuff before they start talking about how strong systems are, so apology in advance if you take offense.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Jandre02 said:
Lol

Goodness no. Hopefully it can reach Final Fantasy X graphics though.

I want to know what he smoking.... FFX came out for the PS2 with the grahpics capability half of the GC remember? So say it with me 2x2 = 4 times the graphics capablity of the PS2. I suspect at the end of its Life wii will have some almost Gears of war like graphics. I mean just look at the PS2 it had games so good looking I thought it was going to burst into flames from over heating the poor GPU. Thats If they dont remake Wii soon  with HD capabilitys. Ya never really know till you try I guess is the moral of the story.

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

Around the Network

How would CoD4 or MGS4 look on the Wii? Let's find out!

""he graphics capablity of the PS2. I suspect at the end of its Life wii will have some almost Gears of war like graphics""

==> yes of course
if u want these gfx, you seriously need to buy a PS360 man ...
and since the "Wii technology" is quite old compared to the PS360 tech, I dont think it has a lot potential to extract of it. I doubt there will be a learning curve that existed on the PS2.

Of course u can still make all the multiplateform games u want but u have to adapt the gxf, massively adapt the gfx

Time to Work !

Of coarse it will, It wont be actually CoD4 but something of similar graphical standard.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

mayby yes or mayby not......just look at metroid prime 3 graphics, personally ps3 and xbox360 are not better by far, well, they are better (in graphics) but not a huge difference.....who knows???

metroid prime 3 graphics look like an xbox360!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

This is the dumbest thing I've seen all day.