By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do you like or hate Apple?

I dislike Apples corporate philosophy of extremely closed systems and of attempting to force all competitors out with patent battles.

Around the Network

gf camp outside apple store for 5 hours for that new iphone 4, and asked me to help camp. i was like fuck no lol. waste of money.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Apple loves control way too much. The main reason I hate Apple, though, is because the cost of Apple logo = $300. (Well, maybe not exactly but you get the idea.)

I like Apple for the reliability of their products, I'm typing from my first mac and I can safely say I won't be going back to a PC anytime soon, and I don't do PC gaming so that's not a concern for me.

I do however have Windows 7 installed on this for use of those random stuff I need for university.

^_^

I really like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L2fsubA2-c ("What does it do?" "You should ask yourself: What can I do for it?" ), but this doesn't mean I dislike Apple. Actually I'm posting this on my 2006 iMac, the only Apple product I bought so far.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Munkeh111 said:

There are Apple worshippers, there were several hundred people queueing up to go to the new Apple store when it opened in london, despite it being the 4th there and not offering any sort of promotion

There is a different between wanting a product and worshiping a copmpany. This sort of thing happens often when a new store opens up and there is some sort of interesting product for consumers.

But that is the point, there was nothing new in the store, it was just a new Apple store. That was the only store there that attracted anything like that sort of enthusiam, people queued up overnight to get there, and it is not like there isn't another store within half an hour's travel, or you know, the internet

Metallicube said:
Like - Iphone

hate - Macs

I like the the devices they make.. slim, simple, nice looking hardware (don't buy any, way too expensive lol)

I don't like them cuz I'm a MS fanboy <3
I don't like mac OS either, Windows all the way baby! :D

Mostly i still remember the blistering hatred i had for the "I'm a Mac" commercials. Few things have wanted to make me put my foot through the TV like those commercials, and its indicative of the attitude Apple has embraced

There's nothing wrong with their products, they're just not my thing, but i'll always remember those commercials

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I neither like or dislike Apple. I think their products are neat but too expensive, and i don't like their yearly releases.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)