By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The photography thread

Japan 2008

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

more ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

trunkswd said:
brendude13 said:

Yes, that's the tour.

Did you see the same one? How long ago was it?

And thanks, I will. :)

Nope it was a different tour. The one for their last album, LIFAD. It was in December 2010.

Ahh ok, I haven't heard them much but I know I will enjoy it, thanks.

@ hatmoza

Those pictures are great, I've always wanted to go to Japan.

i did this for a project... some are better then others, my favourite is the joker one

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1105946577617.2018450.1495355166&l=5efc51723a&type=1

a camping trip, obviously the ones i'm in werent taken by me

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1988077630342.2124532.1495355166&l=ad35c383b6&type=1

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1988077630342.2124532.1495355166&l=ad35c383b6&type=1

Really nice pictures! And I'm talking about the school project pictures too. As one of your facebook friends said, vc tem jeito pra fotografia, Rute!

kowenicki said:
I'm a Nikon man too... dont think I have any of my better pics on my laptop though...

What's your gear and how long have you had it? It would be great if you can share with us some pictures if you want!

pariz said:
rutea7 said:

Really nice pictures! And I'm talking about the school project pictures too. As one of your facebook friends said, vc tem jeito pra fotografia, Rute!

thank you =)

FinalEvangelion said:

Like the OP, I also have a D7000.

That puppy of yours surely was cute! The perfect accomplice to take for a walk to a park to meet nice girls!

How long have you had your camera? I'm just learning how to make proper use out of mine, trying really hard on Manual to get to understand the complexity of it all. It's taking longer than I expected, but I'm confident that it will eventually turn out good.

I've had mine for 4 months.  Are you trying to figure out how to specifically use the D7000 on manual or are you tring to figure out how to relate iso, shutter speed, and aperture? 

I just ordered a hefty lens.  The nikkor 17-55 2.8.  I do alot of cosplay photography, which is indoors - so this lens will be useful for me even though it's alot of money.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

FinalEvangelion said:

FinalEvangelion said:

Like the OP, I also have a D7000.

That puppy of yours surely was cute! The perfect accomplice to take for a walk to a park to meet nice girls!

How long have you had your camera? I'm just learning how to make proper use out of mine, trying really hard on Manual to get to understand the complexity of it all. It's taking longer than I expected, but I'm confident that it will eventually turn out good.

I've had mine for 4 months.  Are you trying to figure out how to specifically use the D7000 on manual or are you tring to figure out how to relate iso, shutter speed, and aperture? 

I just ordered a hefty lens.  The nikkor 17-55 2.8.  I do alot of cosplay photography, which is indoors - so this lens will be useful for me even though it's alot of money.

You said it right. I am trying to understand how to relate iso, shutter speed and aperture. I read a lot and sometimes I get it right, but it's taking time.

Lenses are a pain in the wallet and make me go dizzy when I think too much about them. I guess it is also a matter of time to slowly get all the gear I would like to have.

I would love you to share some of your cosplay pictures, specially when you have your brand new lens!