By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sales of popular games that aren't in the WW top 50. Updated 11/20/11

Oblivion
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Fallout 3

All of those games have interesting long sales legs apart from being absolutely fantastic and being icons of this generation.

Around the Network

God of war 3, Uncharted 2 please

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

EGG_OF_D00m said:
tomb raider 2 on PSX

What's a PSX? 

I'm only doing current gen titles BTW.

Bump.

you guys can just pick any game (this gen only) you want to track sales of that aren't in the top 40 and I will update them weekly in this thread. So pick what you want before WW numbers come out this Friday or else you will have to wait another week.

nice idea . i hope it will not be only for next wk & to continue tracking the games for the coming weeks.

Borderlands
Demon's Souls
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
BioShock 2
F1 2010
Dead Rising 2
Mafia II
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Portal 2
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Around the Network

Just postin so i can come back but if you can

Infamous 2
Sports Champions
Uncharted 2 thanks

aaf said:
nice idea . i hope it will not be only for next wk & to continue tracking the games for the coming weeks.

Borderlands
Demon's Souls
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
BioShock 2
F1 2010
Dead Rising 2
Mafia II
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
Portal 2
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Yep I will update them every week.

Last chance before new numbers come out!

Metal gear solid peace walker, God of war chains of Olimpus, God of war ghost of sparta.

ruimartiniman said:
Metal gear solid peace walker, God of war chains of Olimpus, God of war ghost of sparta.

All PSP games right?