By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 3 MP IS LIVE!!!

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:
Player1x3 said:
yo_john117 said:
Player1x3 said:
yo_john117 said:
How much is it worth to you guys that I go down to subway and pick up a code for you?

how about i gameshare all my games with you?

Seriously? 0_o

if the code works and i can play uncharted 3 online, yes, i am dead serious

Dude....I'll get a code for you by tomorrow. I'll PM you with the code.

if the code works i give you my password and email. than download whatever you want, i dont really care, but only if the code is legit. if there are any problems pm me

Around the Network

Unfortunatly, this dude tells it out it is, rigth now, with this multiplayer.

Great maps, great animations, great costumization, but glaring flaws for noobs to be good at the game, so that the game can sell.

Blindfire, Melee, Grenade, no such thing as aiming.

I just hope a miracle happens, and Naugthy Dog, this time around, goes "clutch" with patches to nurf Blinde fire, Melee damage, and grenade explosion timing.

But one thing is for sure, if people were doubting how much this game will sell, I am telling rigth now, it will sell, Uncharted went COD on us online.

And this is a perspective of an Uncharted fan....

This is a demo so making an account and sharing it can be done as many times as you want. If you go over to Cheap ass gamers PS3 gamesharing forum you will find an account username PW on one of the last pages of the thread that you can download from.

Not gonna post it here so you can go there and thank the person who put it up for everyone to share.

No limit on demos, and this is classed as a demo. Just download it and you can probally even deactivate the account and still have it working.

well here is my opinion on the beta.
i started out horrible everyone kept killing me my first game was 2-14 and my 2nd game was 4-15 but every game i have been improving and by the 6th game i was 10-10 and my last game i managed to get 18-9 it get's so naturual once you know what your doing.

now onto the game, the graphics have improved by soo much it's incredible, each map has a ton of detial and i have not suffered through one screen tear or framerate problem it's simply amazing that an unfinished game can look this good. my favourite map is syria it's incredible it almost looks like real life and the wheather changes throughout the game, on minute your running through a sunny sand surface the next there's a massive sandstorm and you cant see anything! it's incredible.

the game is much more fluid and faster then ever, this put's the beta to shame, but my only problem is campers' most of the time while im playing a game half the team are running around while the other half are on high surfaces sniping people, and the game rewards you for it by giving you treasure's for camping :S

but overall this beta is incredible and it should be contender for multiplayer goty

Around the Network

OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)

pezus said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
well here is my opinion on the beta.
i started out horrible everyone kept killing me my first game was 2-14 and my 2nd game was 4-15 but every game i have been improving and by the 6th game i was 10-10 and my last game i managed to get 18-9 it get's so naturual once you know what your doing.

now onto the game, the graphics have improved by soo much it's incredible, each map has a ton of detial and i have not suffered through one screen tear or framerate problem it's simply amazing that an unfinished game can look this good. my favourite map is syria it's incredible it almost looks like real life and the wheather changes throughout the game, on minute your running through a sunny sand surface the next there's a massive sandstorm and you cant see anything! it's incredible.

the game is much more fluid and faster then ever, this put's the beta to shame, but my only problem is campers' most of the time while im playing a game half the team are running around while the other half are on high surfaces sniping people, and the game rewards you for it by giving you treasure's for camping :S

but overall this beta is incredible and it should be contender for multiplayer goty

This is the full multiplayer though? Not a beta, I think?

yer it is the full multiplayer

pezus said:
Necromunda said:
OH MY. Oh my oh my. Oh me oh my oh my. If someone can grab me a code, my appreciation will be limitless! :)

Look at viewtiful_jon's post above and then use google :D

MY GOOGLE SKILLS ARE FAILING, HELP ME. lmao

Campers in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer??? Are you serious..... smh

Would anyone be kind enough to share their account with me? I really want to try out the Uncharted 3 multiplayer (you can change your password after I've downloaded the beta). If you don't want to share your account with me a code will be nice. Somebody please reply! Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: I saw Player1x3 willing to give somebody his account. If he or somebody else would be willing to give me their account that would be great, if not a code will do the job. Many thanks to anybody who shares their account with me or gives me a code.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PSN ID: Ferrari_1996