By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz East European. -- Results are in!

pezus said:
Jay520 said:
pezus said:
Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:
RolStoppable said:
yo_john117 said:
zuvuyeay said:
zlejedi +3
the wizard +2

i missed ourt on other europes because of Pc breakage,surley this list is too small,couldn't it have been in 2 europes or was it too big

I thought Eastern Europe would include more people than this...turns out there were only 7 eligible users. 

Or maybe you missed some European countries, because geography isn't your strength. We have no eligible users from Guatemala, seriously?

Guatemala is in Middle America >_>

LOL.... OWNED!

I bet Rol was sarcastic there...

+3 Mordred11

+2 Zlejedi

hmm... So was I

And the plot sickens...

Fixed.

Around the Network

+3 Mordred11
+2 routsounmanman

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

+3 Morded
+2 Zlejedi

A day and a half left to vote.

Many thanks to all that have voted me so far!You're the greatest ^__^ !

Around the Network

1. +3 sapphi snake
2. +2 rutea7

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

+3 Mordred
+2 routsonamamamamanon

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

About 12 hours left to vote.

+3 Rhonin the wizard
+2 sapphi_snake

+3 routsounmanman
+2 Mordred11

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"