By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I got Dark Souls !!

Personally I love more challenging games. I'm having a tougher time playing games that are just insanely easy. Xenoblade is a fantastic game but even in that one i'm getting bored with the game play. It's mind numbingly easy and simple.

All I want to do is die. Is it so much to ask for? ; ;

Around the Network

Lucky you.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Wagram said:
Personally I love more challenging games. I'm having a tougher time playing games that are just insanely easy. Xenoblade is a fantastic game but even in that one i'm getting bored with the game play. It's mind numbingly easy and simple.

All I want to do is die. Is it so much to ask for? ; ;

I agree wheres the damn game over screen in xenoblade lol. Cant wait till tuesday hits.

chris212223 said:
blkfish92 said:
chris212223 said:
Dying a lot sucks =(

No it doesn't it's part of the game >.>

Which is why I can't see myself playing it.

That makes me sad that you wont enjoy it then!

yo_john117 said:
Nice! A few questions.

1. How is it compared to Demons Souls
2. Are much nicer are the graphics
3. Is it truly open world?
4. Is it really harder than Demons Souls?

1-  there is not much improvment in the fighting style except you will not pushed back when an enemy lay attack on you while you attack also the leveling system is still the same gain souls and level up !? ..  as for the upgrades its the same but now you can upgrade the armors also :)  .. also the game is slightly slower than Demons Souls! 

2- ya you can notice the graphics improved alot but there is a huge framerate drop in some areas.

3- hmm maybe because i felt its a connected worlds more than an open world.

4- for now no but i faced a tough enemies because i went from a wrong way thought its the first stage hehe :P

Around the Network

At the moment I'm enjoying Xenoblade and I've got lots of games in my backlog but Dark Souls is one of the few games I'll get before chritsmas.
Wait for me that I'll be an easy prey on the online, just as in Demon's Souls!

i need something to do before uc3 and skyrim come.

might get this depending on the difficulty.

yes im a pussy even deus ex human revolution pushed me away sometimes because its hard.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

zgamer5 said:
i need something to do before uc3 and skyrim come.

might get this depending on the difficulty.

yes im a pussy even deus ex human revolution pushed me away sometimes because its hard.

If that´s the case, stay away from this game.

NNN2004 said:
yo_john117 said:
Nice! A few questions.

1. How is it compared to Demons Souls
2. Are much nicer are the graphics
3. Is it truly open world?
4. Is it really harder than Demons Souls?

1-  there is not much improvment in the fighting style except you will not pushed back when an enemy lay attack on you while you attack also the leveling system is still the same gain souls and level up !? ..  as for the upgrades its the same but now you can upgrade the armors also :)  .. also the game is slightly slower than Demons Souls! 

2- ya you can notice the graphics improved alot but there is a huge framerate drop in some areas.

3- hmm maybe because i felt its a connected worlds more than an open world.

4- for now no but i faced a tough enemies because i went from a wrong way thought its the first stage hehe :P

Sweet sounds awesome!

I should be getting mine tomorrow...gotta love owning a mom and pop shop in nyc

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."