Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dark Souls Thread - .....It Begins

fixed

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Crystalchild said:

the title should be changed from 'is your body ready?'

to: 'are the forums ready?'

.. yarrhaarrhaarr..

good thing i didnt make an official thread of it..

daaaaayum would i be pissed now.

Yeah, I'd be furious if I were the OP! I might even kill a bunch of kittens.

;D

@Xxain: phew, you did it. ^^ but id like to see the pictures you've posted there. D:

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Jay520 said:
Crystalchild said:

.. yarrhaarrhaarr..

;D

@Xxain: phew, you did it. ^^ but id like to see the pictures you've posted there. D:

What pics cant you see?

Xxain said:
Crystalchild said:

holy shit xD mah german engrish fucked the thread! Or Xxain quoting it..

well, since its your posting where it starts to get f*cked, i guess it was you. :D

edit: either way, Dark Souls is too awesome to be handled by

a mere Forum. O:

(Undo your quote of me and look if it fix'es it Xxain.)

its my fault, I made the pics 2 big a strecthed the page.

those pics. or what did you mean you've made? ^^

(i think i got that post wrong by now ^^)

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:
Xxain said:
Crystalchild said:

holy shit xD mah german engrish fucked the thread! Or Xxain quoting it..

well, since its your posting where it starts to get f*cked, i guess it was you. :D

edit: either way, Dark Souls is too awesome to be handled by

a mere Forum. O:

(Undo your quote of me and look if it fix'es it Xxain.)

its my fault, I made the pics 2 big a strecthed the page.

those pics. or what did you mean you've made? ^^

(i think i got that post wrong by now ^^)

outside of the OP.. I have nor inserted any pics...so if u cn see the OP pics your fine

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Crystalchild said:

.. yarrhaarrhaarr..

Like that's anything new...

I don't like removing party chat because the developer is essentially trying to tell you how you should play their game. It should be enough that I took the time and money to buy your game, I don't need you to tell me how to play it. I could play it on mute with my iTunes cranked all the way up and eliminate all the atmosphere the game has anyway. Barring people from talking to their friends while playing is pointless and will affect the game negatively over the long haul.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

themanwithnoname said:
I don't like removing party chat because the developer is essentially trying to tell you how you should play their game. It should be enough that I took the time and money to buy your game, I don't need you to tell me how to play it. I could play it on mute with my iTunes cranked all the way up and eliminate all the atmosphere the game has anyway. Barring people from talking to their friends while playing is pointless and will affect the game negatively over the long haul.

Good point. Really, they shouldn't have removed chat because people that want to play it without chatting with people would have and the people that want to chat whilst they play could....everybody would be happy.

I'll probably be coming in here regularly after the 4th

Hell Yeah my body is ready. Demon's Souls was and is still one of my favorites this gen. A Classic.