By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BattleField 3 (Official Thread)

Tagged games:

non-gravity said:
I found it on Origin now. Origin was acting pretty slow though. Seems the download is 3,583 MB

I can say the download is going fast as HECK!

PC was started about 10 minutes ago and is at 20%

Both 360 downloads are already done.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Yes it seems that it's downloading at my max internet speed.

So that's at least something that's working in origin.

Then again it told me my download would take another 15 min when it was done.

sega4life said:

And it's spelled BATTLEFIELD = CAPS, but I thought that was over the top.

It's not a big deal but I've almost never seen anyone write is as BattleField. Usually it's Battlefield and if you ask me, that version is the only one that doesn't look retarded.

Anyway, I get really good download speed on Origin, about 5.7MB/s. Makes me hate my stupid bandwidth cap even more, I'll probably have the game downloaded tomorrow unless I want to get the game now and then forget about internet for the next 24 hours. It's a bit silly they can offer good download speeds but the store appears to be pretty much unusable.

EDIT: lol, I can use the university proxy to avoid the bandwidth cap. It doesn't even slow me down. I'm quite happy with how this turned out.

Selnor has to be mental.

I played the beta on the PS3 AND 360. It looks NOWHERE NEAR a graphical powerhouse. LMAO. Yes its a beta, things tend to change, but you do get a LITTLE idea of how it is. And that little idea is ..NOT good. Its also buggy as hell and I personally hated the metro map. Although on the PC, it seems that there are some servers playing caspian border, but they require a password or some shit...

I have to say if things don't pick up from the rather lack luster MP beta I may not be getting this.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Aldro said:
Selnor has to be mental.

I played the beta on the PS3 AND 360. It looks NOWHERE NEAR a graphical powerhouse. LMAO. Yes its a beta, things tend to change, but you do get a LITTLE idea of how it is. And that little idea is ..NOT good. Its also buggy as hell and I personally hated the metro map. Although on the PC, it seems that there are some servers playing caspian border, but they require a password or some shit...

Try the PC version...looks pretty great. Last known password for Caspian Border is shoppingcartsareagoodride. Try it!

I've played it bro. God I love the jets there. Such a pain t oget in but it's getting easier to use Chrome an djust copy paste a code xD.

I'll keep myself to vehicles, I don't really fancy the gun fights..

Aldro said:
Selnor has to be mental.

Graphics are toned down on multiplayer beta

ZaneWane said:
Aldro said:
Selnor has to be mental.

Graphics are toned down on multiplayer beta

Thanks for the input Jeff :D