By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - MLB 2011 play-offs. Cardinals win World Series! Taking Predictions for next year now. This is a baseball thread.

Tagged games:

Which teams will battle it out at the World Series 2011?

Yanks/CARDS 1 14.29%

Tigers/Cards 1 14.29%

Tampa/Cards 1 14.29%

Yanks/Phillies 2 28.57%

There will not be enough room here 1 14.29%

Texas 1 14.29%

Brewers 0 0%

Arizona 0 0%

Texas/ Brewers 0 0%

Detroit/ Arizona 0 0%

Total:7

Cards/Rays World Series.
you heard it here first folks.
its gonna be 2006 again for the Cardinals.
too bad no Waino this year

Around the Network

LMAO at the Red Sox.

I thought that they were going to go 162-0 this year. That's what some people were predicting.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
LMAO at the Red Sox.

I thought that they were going to go 162-0 this year. That's what some people were predicting.

Lol!Who were those people? Did they also think the world was going to end this year? It was pretty exciting though!

I am talking about the last month of baseball being exciting not the end of the world thing.

I think that they work for ESPN.  Those same guys always jump on the "it" team. 

They were all over the Eagles before this season started.  Let's see how long that lasts.  You see,  they'll hype a team to the high heavens (like the Miami Heat or the Red Sox) and then turn on them when they lose.  Watch all of the Red Sox Choke stuff that'll be on that channel today.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Man... you couldn't make this stuff up.

Really glad Reyes took the N.L. batting title.

amp316 said:
spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
LMAO at the Red Sox.

Lol!Who were those people? Did they also think the world was going to end this year? It was pretty exciting though!

I am talking about the last month of baseball being exciting not the end of the world thing.

I think that they work for ESPN.  Those same guys always jump on the "it" team. 

They were all over the Eagles before this season started.  Let's see how long that lasts.  You see,  they'll hype a team to the high heavens (like the Miami Heat or the Red Sox) and then turn on them when they lose.  Watch all of the Red Sox Choke stuff that'll be on that channel today.

Another team was that New England Patriots team that went 18-1 i think the hype for that team was the biggest ive seen.

Around the Network

Wow, that was an amazing day of baseball. I was pretty nervous watching the Braves-Phillies games, but my Cards got in! They were 10 1/2 games back on August 25th. Amazing.

Philly will be a tough match-up with the pitching they have. The good thing is that the Cards are hot and they went 6-3 against the Phillies this year.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Go Cards! Keep it going!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

told you Cards are going all the way.
cant stop
Pujols
Holliday
Berkman
Freese and
Molina

lets not forget about Carp

I can't stand the Rangers or the Cards.

I hope that the Rangers win.

If the Cardinals lost 162 games a year, it wouldn't be enough.