By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Human Centipede 2 Poster! Shocking!!

Tagged games:

Will you watch?

hell No! 5 20.00%

NO 3 12.00%

yes 0 0%

Hell Yes! 6 24.00%

Probably not 1 4.00%

Why would you? 1 4.00%

meh 6 24.00%

see resultz 3 12.00%

Total:25

About the only shocking thing about the film, is the poster lol

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Not happening...I hate centipedes

So if it was called Human Millipede you would watch it? :P

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
Not happening...I hate centipedes

So if it was called Human Millipede you would watch it? :P

I hate them even more...I hate all bugs...all of them, even butterflys. They all creep me the hell out.

I probably have a phobia of them or something.

So what's creepy about the poster? It looks like a centipede yes yes.

Am i missing something?

Edit: Nevermind just watched some clips from the first one and now i find the whole thing rather hilarious!

DaColdFlash said:

So what's creepy about the poster? It looks like a centipede yes yes.

Am i missing something?

Edit: Nevermind just watched some clips from the first one and now i find the whole thing rather hilarious!

So does that mean you will be checking out the second one? Or how bout someone make Hostel 3:The Centipede agenda?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

I can't imagine what was going through the heads of the guys making this. How could anybody think this was a good idea for a movie.

Though I guess the shock value is high enough to sucker people into watching it. /watched the first

Watched the first one and hated it. A kind of interesting story with bad plot and even worse acting. Waste of time really. By the end of the movie I felt sorry for the actresses rather than the characters.

Bleh! No thanks!

Kamal said:
snakenobi said:
Kamal said:
>.>

Even through all the distasteful emotions I have about the film I'm still going to watch it.

+1

Everyone needs to turn their attention to this! Just watch 2 minutes of the review and you'll get the graphic nature of this film.

"Human Centipede is a disney movie  compared to this"

Fuck it I got a new challenge.

I just have to say... there are some REALLY twisted minds out there.... crazy movie D:

makingmusic476 said:
I can't imagine what was going through the heads of the guys making this. How could anybody think this was a good idea for a movie.

Though I guess the shock value is high enough to sucker people into watching it. /watched the first

Someone said to themselves..hmm what can I get away within a movie? Lets think of something shocking, then turn it into something worse. And that is how a movie was made!