By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 3 is scaring the $#!T out of me.

I don't know about you guys, but a dozen naked aliens and giant cockroaches running at you in a dark, infested town just takes my breath away. I can't remember the last time I was actually truly scared while playing a game (I think it was RE4). I'm already 26 years old but damn, this game is just scary as hell. I think Insomniac did a great job on the mood of the game, being mostly isolated and the old school health bar really helps matters a lot.

Around the Network

if you are a married man. your wife must love cuddling you, like a teddy bear.

No offense, but thats just the way i'm imagining it.

People are already afraid of cockroaches when they are tiny. It's a free pass with giant ones.

Resistance 3 and RE4 scary? I can't imagine what would come out of you if you tried Siren Blood Curse or Condemned Criminal Origins.

I'm a coward :O fine :(

Around the Network
iBlah said:

Resistance 3 and RE4 scary? I can't imagine what would come out of you if you tried Siren Blood Curse or Condemned Criminal Origins.

Condemned is scary? Guess i played to much Amnesia then.

lurkerwithnosoul said:
iBlah said:

Amnesia is scary? I don't feel anything except sea sick from the movement.

iBlah said:
lurkerwithnosoul said:
iBlah said:

Amnesia is scary? I don't feel anything except sea sick from the movement.

uh.. these games are scary? i guess non of you played Justin Beiber the Experience.

PullusPardus said:

uh.. these games are scary? i guess non of you played Justin Beiber the Experience.

thats not really a fair comparision, its not a game, its a brain rape simulation, of course its scarier than video games.

spurgeonryan said:
bugrimmar said:

I don't know about you guys, but a dozen naked aliens and giant cockroaches running at you in a dark, infested town just takes my breath away. I can't remember the last time I was actually truly scared while playing a game (I think it was RE4). I'm already 26 years old but damn, this game is just scary as hell. I think Insomniac did a great job on the mood of the game, being mostly isolated and the old school health bar really helps matters a lot.

ARe the graphics pretty good on this game then or no? I have had a few people say they were the worst this gen? For a game to be scary though graphics do not really matter too much. STill it cannot look like the original REsident evil on the PS either anymore. I forget the last game I played that was actually scary. The last horrish game I played though was Cursed Mountain and it was not that bad. Eternal Darkness was little freaky I guess. Shadowman! There you go there were some creepy parts!

Good luck in your path to finishe the game!

who ever said the graphic's are bad are missing the point of the mood the enviroment is set in. its way over there heads.