By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the most annoying celebrity!

Which celebrity annoys you the most?

One of those on the list 6 9.68%

Ashtnn Kutcher 4 6.45%

Mel Gibson 8 12.90%

Mark Hamill 0 0%

William Shatner 6 9.68%

Tiger Woods 1 1.61%

Lebron James 6 9.68%

gerard depardieu 1 1.61%

Kate hudson 1 1.61%

Other 28 45.16%

Total:61

Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Kanye West and Christ Brown

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

Tom Cruise. Annoying me since 1986. International record. I watch the few good movies he ever had the luck to be casted into (Legend, The Colour of Money, Magnolia) despite him, but his presence always hurts. I despised him decades before it became trendy after Oprah.

Dieter Bohlen. Annoying me since January 1985 (the month this outstanding piece of music entered the top 10 according to Wikipedia). Domestic record. He's the blond asshole who pretends to play the guitar in the video (which ironically is a non-existing instrument in the song as far as I can tell). Since the mid 80s he's been Germany's most successful pop music producer and afaik he still is today. Unlike Tom Cruise, Bohlen was hated by almost everyone right from the start of his career (with the exception of those million unknown people who bought his records and pretend today they never did).

My top list consists of, in no particular order:

-Snooki
-Katy Perry
-Kim Kardashian
-Oprah

and more, but I can't recall who they all are.

SW-5120-1900-6153

spurgeonryan said:
okr said:

Tom Cruise. Annoying me since 1986. International record. I watch the few good movies he ever had the luck to be casted into (Legend, The Colour of Money, Magnolia) despite him, but his presence always hurts. I despised him decades before it became trendy after Oprah.

Dieter Bohlen. Annoying me since January 1985 (the month this outstanding piece of music entered the top 10 according to Wikipedia). Domestic record. He's the blond asshole who pretends to play the guitar in the video (which ironically is a non-existing instrument in the song as far as I can tell). Since the mid 80s he's been Germany's most successful pop music producer and afaik he still is today. Unlike Tom Cruise, Bohlen was hated by almost everyone right from the start of his career (with the exception of those million unknown people who bought his records and pretend today they never did).

you didnt like Vampire movie, Minority report, collateral, Mission impossible, newer movies?

He is annoying though, throwing all his religious stuff in our faces!

Yes. From left to right: Pretentious blood-sucker crap, failed scifi thriller based on a good idea, not seen/don't care even if it's good, worst reboot of a TV franchise ever - worse even than shit like 3 Angels (which was a charming 70s trash TV show anyway, but the movies took it to a new level of uncharming modern trash). Newer TC movies? No, thanks.

MI is the perfect example why I dislike this guy so much:
He killed the whole team aspect of one of the most entertaining team-based TV shows ever made right at the start of the first movie and turned the franchise into a one-man show with a few neglectable sidekicks which either support, admire or fight the only character that counts in a movie produced by or for him: Me, myself and I - the one and only TC. Cruises's 3 simple life credos seem to be - for himself: I shall not have any god beside L. Ron Hubbard, for his fans: you shall not have any god beside me (and L. Ron Hubbard, if i can persuade you), for his women: obey and accept my religion.

spurgeonryan said:

I never thought about it, but you are right he did take the group format away and make it all about himself! Leanord Nimoy would roll in his grave if he saw what happened with his show he was on.

Yes, he and they guys who made the movie for him (director De Palma, the writers, the producers) decided to literally kill the original team aspect in the very first minutes of MI1. I couldn't believe what I saw when I watched the movie. They threw it in the audience's faces: "Team? Not with us. MI from now on is a TC franchise and only a TC franchise. Deal with it, few fans who still know the original show." It was his obvious attempt to create a sort of US James Bond, but imo he failed despite the commercial success. The people who created the Bourne movies did a much better job at creating a modern US Bond equivalent and in this case the one-man show made perfect sense.

Peter Graves would probably roll in his grave, but Leonard Nimoy (and Martin Landau, the 3rd one from the cast who later became famous and was replaced by Nimoy in the show) not yet. Nimoy and Landau are still alive. Nimoy turned 80 this year (Shatner too, btw).

Around the Network

Lady Gaga by a mile. Can't stand her speeches on gay rights and other shit.

You're spoiled guys. Thank god you don't live in Italy, only the worst here. no contest :)

Out of internetional celebrities, I can't stand Adam Sandler. He is the only one who is just remotely as irritating as the clowns we have here. And yes, also Kanye West was irritating but not much after he "became" a gayfish, now I think he is funny.

Forgot to mention Will Smith, who can't stop talking about all the sex he has with his wife. Dude, we don't care!

David Hasselhof is pretty high up there. Everyone off of Jersey Shore.

Peter Murphy and Brendan Perry.