By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Black Man Executed in US, Despite Lack of Actual Evidence

Tagged games:

Why bring race into it? That is unnecessary.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
osamanobama said:
so... its because he's black.
jeeze, he delusional can you get. this has nothing to do with race.

wrong place wrong time, or guily until proven innocent? i'll take the former.

well my point is that it doesnt matter if he black, white, purple or whatever.

what matters  is whether he is guilty or not.

personally with the evidence provided, i feel he is clearly guilty.

which has nothing to do with he skin color, and its retarded to try to make it about race, which for some reason OP is trying to do

Since I currently reside in Georgia, so it was a big deal here, and after seeing the ignorant thread title, I correctly guessed its author BEFORE I clicked on it.

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

osamanobama said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
osamanobama said:
so... its because he's black.
jeeze, he delusional can you get. this has nothing to do with race.

wrong place wrong time, or guily until proven innocent? i'll take the former.

well my point is that it doesnt matter if he black, white, purple or whatever.

what matters  is whether he is guilty or not.

personally with the evidence provided, i feel he is clearly guilty.

which has nothing to do with he skin color, and its retarded to try to make it about race, which for some reason OP is trying to do

well i think you know me well enough to know i won't get into wht the OP was thinking cause he could be right! i could never sit on a jury cause no matter how much evidence there is that jury would be hung with me sitting on it.

12 people, 2 dotors, and a Govenor killed one man and thats all i see.

mantlepiecek said:
The fact that people observe that he is "black" before observing he maybe innocent, which would have been the case even if he was white, but would have gone without any discussion, should tell you how racist some people can be.

In simple terms, his color doesn't matter. If he did kill then honestly I don't see why I should sympathize with him, although I definitely think death penalty should only be reserved for something more serious ( like multiple kills ). After all, it is hypocritical to kill someone else because they killed. In many cases the victim maybe innocent.

The only reason why people observe he is black first is because the OP placed flame bait thread trying to play racist card.

Just observe more of his threads and you will notice pattern.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
sapphi_snake said:

I guess if he were a white woman he would've gotten off too (e.g. Casey Anthony).

She was aquitted by a jury of her peers.

Zlejedi said:
mantlepiecek said:
The fact that people observe that he is "black" before observing he maybe innocent, which would have been the case even if he was white, but would have gone without any discussion, should tell you how racist some people can be.

In simple terms, his color doesn't matter. If he did kill then honestly I don't see why I should sympathize with him, although I definitely think death penalty should only be reserved for something more serious ( like multiple kills ). After all, it is hypocritical to kill someone else because they killed. In many cases the victim maybe innocent.

The only reason why people observe he is black first is because the OP placed flame bait thread trying to play racist card.

Just observe more of his threads and you will notice pattern.

Oh I know that alright. I am not talking about people in this thread, but people who are actually protesting because the "victim" is black.

As a black guy and an ex-cop, I think justice was served. Maybe life in prison was the more humane way to go but I believe he was guilty.

My girlfriend believes he was innocent, though.

And coincidentally enough, I'm in Savannah Georgia this very second!!

Another Capital Punishment issue in the US. It actually never gets old.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

My guess is the shifting testimony certainly removes the whole "beyond a reasonable doubt" qualification, which is something that should be strictly observed when we're talking about the death penalty

Disregarding the fact that it is egregious that we still use the death penalty, this should have been commuted at the very least

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.