By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN is Down..... Again

This should only last a day then, they are making progress on bringing the service back from checking their site.

Around the Network

I have no idea if this has been posted or not, I just got here and I thought I should say it anyway: Japanese accounts ARE working. So if you wanna play online, you know what to do ;D

Tuganuno said:
I have no idea if this has been posted or not, I just got here and I thought I should say it anyway: Japanese accounts ARE working. So if you wanna play online, you know what to do ;D

2wice already just to add for a 3rd time, HK accounts also work if you don't speak Japanese.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Sony: "Current indications are that we'll be restoring PlayStation Network services in approx. two hours. We appreciate your patience."

didn't even know it was out...to busy playing Gears 3 and Persona 2

Around the Network

Was probably onlu something that got wrong earlier today on the maintance.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

An element of panic is probably understandable with the amount of press the latest T&Cs have recieved coupled with recent history. Of course the more real story is probably far less dramtic although downtime is downtime. Microsoft have also suffered recently and that as many are at pains to point out at any opportunity they get is a mostly paid for service.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

It's over. Sony's finished. Everyone sell your PS3's because they're useless now.

Sorry, I just wanted to sound dramatic for attention.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It probably won't be down for too long. I'm sure it's just a glitch or something.

It's up already.