By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nasa satellite to crash to earth this week! Your predictions on where it will crash?

Tagged games:

Where will it land?

America 2 5.41%

AFrica 3 8.11%

Europe 2 5.41%

Asia 2 5.41%

Australia 2 5.41%

Dunkin Donuts 4 10.81%

Humpty Dumpty 2 5.41%

Bruce Willis 4 10.81%

The creater of this thread 10 27.03%

Hey...I would really love... 6 16.22%

Total:37

Jamaica

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

1) it won't hit one single place as its debris field will be extremely large.
2) you left out the biggest potential target... the ocean. Which is where I'd guess it will almost all if not all will land.

On a Sony's headquarter because they will never catch a break this year.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hopefully, in my classroom.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Allfreedom99 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Africa. i bet thats where aliens live

Egypt, Pyramids, Stargate...

what other proof is there? :)

hell i guess we don't need any lol!

sounds like someone has been watching Ancient Aliens again!

yea sill busy watching. this episode is about mummy-dragon-humans. mane i never new they existed lol.

Around the Network

If it kills my 2 current next door's neighbors' entire family then I'll start believing in God

heaven where Jesus live

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

probably out at sea somewhere...

Today is the day!!

Seece said:
'If you do come across what you suspect is a satellite piece, NASA doesn't want you to pick it up. The space agency says there are no toxic chemicals present, but there could be sharp edges. Also, it's government property. It's against the law to keep it as a souvenir or sell it on eBay. NASA's advice is to report it to the police.'

Fuck that, I'd keep it!

Seece to be the first zombie, confirmed. Any of you Ancient Alien watchers should know about all of the viruses the aliens sent here. And now one on a satellite to start the Zombie Apocalypse, thanks aliens, thanks Seece. I hope everyone's shooter experience gets put to use in the next say....28 days.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.