By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Battlefield 3 requirements revealed (PC).

Minimum System Requirements
PROCESSOR: 2 GHZ DUAL CORE (CORE 2 DUO 2.4 GHZ OR ATHLON X2 2.7 GHZ)
MEMORY: 2 GB
HARD DRIVE: 20 GB
GRAPHICS CARD (AMD): DIRECTX 10.1 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 SERIES, WITH ATI RADEON 3870 OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)
GRAPHICS CARD (NVIDIA): DIRECTX 10.0 COMPATIBLE WITH 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 SERIES WITH NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT OR HIGHER PERFORMANCE)
SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
DVD ROM DRIVE

Recommended System Requirements
PROCESSOR: QUAD-CORE CPU
MEMORY: 4 GB
HARD DRIVE: 20 GB
GRAPHICS CARD: DIRECTX 11 COMPATIBLE WITH 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 OR ATI RADEON 6950)
SOUND CARD: DIRECTX COMPATIBLE
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
DVD ROM DRIVE

Sauce

So what do you think. Do you meet these requirements?

Around the Network

*looks at sig....* think I'll be fine..... >.>

I'll probably try out the open beta next week. Though I'm sad I'll be giving the full game some time to see what happens with EA, Origin and Steam.

this is old, they released this ages ago didn't they, and i have all specs but have a 6850 not 6950.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

I should reach and overshoot them with the gaming PC I'll be building next year.
All in all, considering how it looks, very reasonable. Not very interested beyond looking at all the pretty stuff though.

Around the Network

Nope...I don't stand a chance in hell for even the minimum requirements.

I think I'm good with
KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
DVD ROM DRIVE

yeah that's about it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

dahuman said:
*looks at sig....* think I'll be fine..... >.>

*looks at your sig* I think you have too much money. O.o

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Damn, my Macbook Air won't be able to handle the game with it's Ultra Powerful!!! integrated Intel HD 3000 graphics card. I guess I'll have to play it on my Sandy Bridge Core i7 2600k, 2 x 2gb AMD 6950 (CrossfireX) setup. ;-p

Minimum requirements don't seem so bad either, I probably could've played it on my old computer, Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 with 2 x 896mb GTX 260 (SLI). Although, it wouldn't look as nice and I'd have to lower the resolution, heh.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Here is my system: AMD phenom 2 x6 2.80 GHz, 4GB RAM, Radeon HD 5830 1GB. Can I play it with good settings?