By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - And the Best Selling Game of 2007 is...

a.l.e.x59 said:
Sorry, but Pokemon died for me a long time ago. It was cool when there was 151, but once they started to add more Pokemon, it just made collecting them all, that much harder. Plus, they started to add some really, ugly ones, and that totally turned me down. They should have ended Pokemon after the first generation. It was cool until Pokemon Gold and Silver came along, and made you do everything all over again.

My threshold was 251...

Yeah, I finally have a sig.

Around the Network

cool

I saw this coming,

I wonder if D/P will outsell G/S- I think it is sure fire to pass R/s

btw- i got diamond for christmas and my bro got pearl, they are the best since the original imo, I did not play G/S much at all, however.

Alex, you can just catch the 150(or 1) In the new region to "complete" the game. After you beat some stuff(have not gotten there) you have the option to collect all 450 whatever there are, I think I am gonna stick with the 150 in this game and get a few of favs from the origanols(Charmander, Articuno, amd Hitmonlee, and Dragonite ; p)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

a.l.e.x59 said:
Sorry, but Pokemon died for me a long time ago. It was cool when there was 151, but once they started to add more Pokemon, it just made collecting them all, that much harder. Plus, they started to add some really, ugly ones, and that totally turned me down. They should have ended Pokemon after the first generation. It was cool until Pokemon Gold and Silver came along, and made you do everything all over again.

After buying diamond, I was thinking about going back and buying Fire REd or Leaf Green. I just don't recognize any of these new pokemons and I don't know their weaknesses/strengths

FelmanX said:
a.l.e.x59 said:

After buying diamond, I was thinking about going back and buying Fire REd or Leaf Green. I just don't recognize any of these new pokemons and I don't know their weaknesses/strengths

It's true that it's pretty overwhelming for those who stopped playing back in the 90s, but DP is without a doubt the best Pokemon game ever made.  It's a huge game (taking over 80 hours for the main story alone), and added a lot of great features.  Also, if you take the time to try and get into it, the online tourney metagame is full of surprisingly deep strategies and challenging opponents.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
FelmanX said:
a.l.e.x59 said:

It's true that it's pretty overwhelming for those who stopped playing back in the 90s, but DP is without a doubt the best Pokemon game ever made. It's a huge game (taking over 80 hours for the main story alone), and added a lot of great features. Also, if you take the time to try and get into it, the online tourney metagame is full of surprisingly deep strategies and challenging opponents.

Yeah, I should've played these past Pokemon games. The last one I played was Yellow

Yea, I remember I got like 148 in the origanal then my Game went bad.. was so pissed. I bought Saphire and beat it, put maybe 50 hours into max, I have already put 42 into DP got all 8 badges, I am on victory road, but I think I need to level up a bit. My main 6 are 47,47,47,48,48,49

What do you guys thinks, should I go in with a mean of 54 or so? By little bro said the last guy has a 67 dragon dude...
My party is Interape, Kadabra, Golem, Luxio, Gyronados, Staraptor. (I also use my legondary... but he is so strong he takes the fun out of it)

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I was thinking it was Wii Play since Pokemon is two different games...so I guess it is Wii Play depending on how you look at it.

I played red and blue. Those were the first. I actually completed the game. I owned red. But I lost track after that. I did buy Diamond for my ds and played some and sold it after like 3 weeks. I don't have it in me to play the game anymore, but it was a neat concept.

tokilamockingbrd said:
Yea, I remember I got like 148 in the origanal then my Game went bad.. was so pissed. I bought Saphire and beat it, put maybe 50 hours into max, I have already put 42 into DP got all 8 badges, I am on victory road, but I think I need to level up a bit. My main 6 are 47,47,47,48,48,49

What do you guys thinks, should I go in with a mean of 54 or so? By little bro said the last guy has a 67 dragon dude...
My party is Interape, Kadabra, Golem, Luxio, Gyronados, Staraptor. (I also use my legondary... but he is so strong he takes the fun out of it)

*shrug* I went to 60.  I don't use Legendaries at all.  I catch em and shove em in my PC forever. They are banned from tourney play anyway.