By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American (US) Finals! -- Results are in!

+3 badgenome
+2 Euphoria14
+ Patricipation Ribbon makingmusic476

+3 makingmusic

+2 Euphoria 14

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network
pbroy said:
I only voted for you guys because the best mod ever is no longer around.. MaxwellGT2000!!! ;p

Then it's a good thing he's gone!

ameratsu said:

+3 badgenome
+2 Euphoria14
+ Patricipation Ribbon makingmusic476

+3 makingmusic

+2 Euphoria 14

I knew you still loved me.  <3

+++ makingmusic
++ axumblade

A shout out to my good friends genome, CGI, and my buddy in crime Euphoria. You are all as equally awesome as the people I voted :3

Edit: shit, I see badgenome has voted for me and I feel like such a dick :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

12 hours left to vote.

spurgeonryan said:
sweatface7 said:
WHAT ABOUT ME GUYS?:( U LEFT ME OFF!

That is because you had to have over 10,000 points at least. you do not. But hey I will take his picks since he is gone.

Smeags +3

You_John +2

There are you happy MarcusD? :)

Did you vote earlier? So many people voted that I can't remember half of them who did.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
sweatface7 said:

That is because you had to have over 10,000 points at least. you do not. But hey I will take his picks since he is gone.

Smeags +3

You_John +2

Did you vote earlier? So many people voted that I can't remember half of them who did.

I voted, but sweatface did not. I voted for him since he is banned! and MarcusD wanted some more to vote for you so Sweatface did.

Lol I'm sure Sweatface would approve of that vote!

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
spurgeonryan said:
sweatface7 said:

Smeags +3

You_John +2

I voted, but sweatface did not. I voted for him since he is banned! and MarcusD wanted some more to vote for you so Sweatface did.

Lol I'm sure Sweatface would approve of that vote!

Lol that just cracked me up. Sweat face does approve! I will try to live up to what sweatface would have wanted. He changed my life you know? If mordred117 would have stuck around a little bit longer he would have kept him here too! Too bad they are both gone now. Well that was more for Mordred than Sweat face. ACtually It was all about Mordred, and not at all about Sweatypalms7

Maybe Mordred11 is coming back as Mordred117! Then he would be the ultimate user!

spurgeonryan said:
sweatface7 said:

Smeags +3

You_John +2

meh conflicted? on one hand its nice to see, yet on the other hand since john's the host and can't be voted for you should be voting for me lol!

+++Makingmusic (I did it, now where's that blowjob you promised?)
++hatmoza

You guys are all pretty amazing though. :D

I'm going to tally up the votes in a bit.