By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American (US) Finals! -- Results are in!

I would have won...grumble grumble grumble...

Around the Network

A fight to the death with badgenome. Since I was 9 years old, that's how I always figured I would die.

I normally avoid these threads but since it's over and I won, I guess it's cool. Thanks to all who voted for me! Don't know what else to say. I love the site and community. Feels good to know that you guys like me, too. Again, thanks!

d21lewis said:
A fight to the death with badgenome. Since I was 9 years old, that's how I always figured I would die.

I normally avoid these threads but since it's over and I won, I guess it's cool. Thanks to all who voted for me! Don't know what else to say. I love the site and community. Feels good to know that you guys like me, too. Again, thanks!

You have to video tape that

I imagine it would be a fight to the death using jokes as the weapons.

I can see it now....starting slow with a few your mom jokes and than working your way up to devious trolling jokes. 

a fight to the death between the man wears no pants and the rapist of men?

make sure to call me over when its about to happen.

Congratulations to d21lewis. He is a great member and deserves the accolades.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

this was crazy. most of the voting for the last round makes not 1 bit of since but i guess thats wht happens when you put the best against the best.

can i change my +2 vote to M.U.G.E.N?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
this was crazy. most of the voting for the last round makes not 1 bit of since but i guess thats wht happens when you put the best against the best.

Too late for that man.

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Too late for that man.

u know i was joking. i'm surprised not one person voted for M.U.G.E.N.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Too late for that man.

One person did...after I counted everything up.

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

Too late for that man.

One person did...after I counted everything up.

very funny