By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Americas Pre Order Chart - 17th September

yo_john117 said:
mantlepiecek said:
yo_john117 said:

Oh it definitely will! Dark Souls might be a million seller before the end of the year on the PS3 alone.

It won't.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's already at 118,000 pre-orders for the US alone. By the time it releases it could be close to 175-200k pre-orders. And when you add in what it will do in Japan and EMEAA 1 million by the end of the year on PS3 looks possible.

There is a big reason for this pre-order no. People are getting free collector's edition. I don't expect day 1 to fw sales to be a lot more than the pre-orders. And there might be quite a big drop following weeks.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Mad55 said:
blkfish92 said:
I want to see dark Souls up there, very sad face.

Dark Souls (PS3) adds 10,000 pre-orders for a total of 118,000. The Xbox 360 version adds 7,000 pre-orders for a total of 57,000.  Saints Row: The Third (X360) adds 9,000 pre-orders for a total of 103,000. The PlayStation 3 version adds 5,000 pre-orders for a total of 52,000.  Atelier Totori: The Adventure of Arland (PS3) adds 5,000 pre-orders for a total of 11,000.

so dark souls is doing pretty good actually.

Ya I just noticed I also updated the Dark Souls thread, it's indeed doing quite well.

Looks like it should do around 400k WW FW across both consoles. Which is way above what Demons Souls did it's FW 

In fact wasn't Demons Souls FW in Americas slightly over 100k?

Ya I think so, I just want Dark Souls to do well!

Oh it definitely will! Dark Souls might be a million seller before the end of the year on the PS3 alone.

I smell success and thus I smell sequals!

mantlepiecek said:
yo_john117 said:
mantlepiecek said:
yo_john117 said:

It won't.

I wouldn't be so sure. It's already at 118,000 pre-orders for the US alone. By the time it releases it could be close to 175-200k pre-orders. And when you add in what it will do in Japan and EMEAA 1 million by the end of the year on PS3 looks possible.

There is a big reason for this pre-order no. People are getting free collector's edition. I don't expect day 1 to fw sales to be a lot more than the pre-orders. And there might be quite a big drop following weeks.

I don't know I still think it can reach it by the end of the year.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Mad55 said:
blkfish92 said:

Dark Souls (PS3) adds 10,000 pre-orders for a total of 118,000. The Xbox 360 version adds 7,000 pre-orders for a total of 57,000.  Saints Row: The Third (X360) adds 9,000 pre-orders for a total of 103,000. The PlayStation 3 version adds 5,000 pre-orders for a total of 52,000.  Atelier Totori: The Adventure of Arland (PS3) adds 5,000 pre-orders for a total of 11,000.

Ya I just noticed I also updated the Dark Souls thread, it's indeed doing quite well.

Looks like it should do around 400k WW FW across both consoles. Which is way above what Demons Souls did it's FW 

sequals are a good thing from a game that looks so awesome!

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Mad55 said:
blkfish92 said:

sequals are a good thing from a game that looks so awesome!

Exactly, games like demon's/dark souls are rare in gaming and I want to see them thrive.

Around the Network

go skyrim

Above & Beyond

trunkswd said:

Americas Preorders Article is up. Click here to check it out.

If your favorite game isn't in the top 20, leave a comment requesting which game you want to see and the three most thumbed up requested games will be added in next week's article!

Preview:

Do you know the numbers for Forza 4?

trunkswd said:
yo_john117 said:
trunkswd said:

Americas Preorders Article is up. Click here to check it out.

If your favorite game isn't in the top 20, leave a comment requesting which game you want to see and the three most thumbed up requested games will be added in next week's article!

Preview:

Do you know the numbers for Forza 4?

Maybe

Name your price

Gears is straight beast.

The only game I got preordered is Fifa 12.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm bored and willing to make more pre-order comparisons.
Anyone have any requests?