By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can the Sony Vita resist the 3DS storm?

I've always said that $250 is too much for a handheld. Even as a Sony fan I won't even CONSIDER one until its at $200.

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:
it will easily pass the 3DS storm and come out nicely

3DS has a brand image problem as its not that different from 3DS atleast in gameplay department and people don't have a reason to buy a 3DS if they already have DS

also 3DS dual stick peripheral won't go well,people don't like that extra shit

and even though 3DS has big name franchises,developers will have a problem making new types of games to WOW audiences

Looks like you were wrong.

snakenobi is always wrong.

+1

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

^^aww that's so mean you guys! XP

BasilZero said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

3DS has a brand image problem as its not that different from 3DS atleast in gameplay department and people don't have a reason to buy a 3DS if they already have DS

and even though 3DS has big name franchises,developers will have a problem making new types of games to WOW audiences

looks like you judge too soon and like to come out and brag abou it.

I didn't judge too soon, you did, and I called you on it. And how is that bragging?

so 9 days into vita launch and you trying to tell me i am wrong,isn't judging soon and bragging?

check ur vocab

also i didn't judge anything,how could i judge when my prediction went out when the device didn't even launch.

VITA's doing well atm compared to starting 3DS sales and with 3DS software charge at this time

"it will easily pass the 3DS storm and come out nicely" - these are your words, and I called you out for being wrong on them.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/brag

to speak of one's own achievements, possessions, etc arrogantly and boastfully.

Check your own vocabulary.

I think what he meant was it will survive the terrible ratio that the vita is suffering from now soon kinda like the PSP did with the NDS 2 years ago or so.

this is what i meant

that VITA won't get destroyed by 3DS storm

Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

QFT

You again?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network
ASStronaut said:
Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

QFT

You again?

Ya, me again fat ass

radishhead said:
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

+1

Thanks.

Nice Mario Karting last night Radishhead.

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Jumpin said:
BasilZero said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

looks like you judge too soon and like to come out and brag abou it.

I didn't judge too soon, you did, and I called you on it. And how is that bragging?

so 9 days into vita launch and you trying to tell me i am wrong,isn't judging soon and bragging?

check ur vocab

also i didn't judge anything,how could i judge when my prediction went out when the device didn't even launch.

VITA's doing well atm compared to starting 3DS sales and with 3DS software charge at this time

"it will easily pass the 3DS storm and come out nicely" - these are your words, and I called you out for being wrong on them.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/brag

to speak of one's own achievements, possessions, etc arrogantly and boastfully.

Check your own vocabulary.

I think what he meant was it will survive the terrible ratio that the vita is suffering from now soon kinda like the PSP did with the NDS 2 years ago or so.

That is not what his post implies at all. He explained why the 3DS is not going to sell well, which obviously was also VERY wrong.

when the hell did i say that

3DS is not going to sell well like DS,stop making negative assumptions to start a debate

Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

QFT

You again?

Ya, me again fat ass

What happened to Pie Man? You know, your last avatar?

XBOX Live ID, Borode

ASStronaut said:
Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Seece said:
ASStronaut said:
Jumpin said:
snakenobi said:

QFT

You again?

Ya, me again fat ass

What happened to Pie Man? You know, your last avatar?

Locked away in my basement