By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why does IGN hate Gears of War so much?

''FattyDingDong (2 days ago)

i never liked gears of war and im an xbot''

You don't make much sense lol

Around the Network

The retardation of this thread is mind-blowing.

Lol at people taking him seriously. I'm pretty sure this is a joke thread and nothing more.

FattyDingDong said:

they gave Resistance 3 a 9/10!!  resistance 3 is a mediocre game in my opinion.. its not even that great!!

they gave Gears of War 3 a 9/10?????? i am so pissed off..   how can IGN give a mediocre and a AAA game the same score?

people in IGN are biased..    or maybe they just wanna ruin Gears of Wars' chance to be the GOTY

Lol that's the same thing that happened with Gears 2 and Resistance 2. Both 95 I think. I'm not the biggest Gears fan, and even then I thought they were only trying to please all fanboys.

Doobie_wop said:
I just finished Resistance 3 today, I enjoyed it more than both of my past Gears of War experiences, I'd also give it a 9/10 and I say all this being a pretty big Gears fan. The reviews were also written by different people, their ideas of what a 9/10 means may be different.

Outside of a Playstation dedicated review site, I doubt you'll find a Western site that is biased for the PS3.

N4G

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
Lol at people taking him seriously. I'm pretty sure this is a joke thread and nothing more.

I hope it is a joke thread tbh!!!

Mr Khan said:
Doobie_wop said:
I just finished Resistance 3 today, I enjoyed it more than both of my past Gears of War experiences, I'd also give it a 9/10 and I say all this being a pretty big Gears fan. The reviews were also written by different people, their ideas of what a 9/10 means may be different.

Outside of a Playstation dedicated review site, I doubt you'll find a Western site that is biased for the PS3.

N4G

N4G isn't a review site.

And I always saw N4G as a PC-centric website.

Resistance 3 is a good game too. Go play it before calling it "mediocre".

That's why IGN's biggest Sony-fanboy said on the Game Scoop-podcast that he prefers Gears of War 3 over Resistance 3

Why are you guys even taking this guy seriously? He makes these threads to start shitstorms, and I think he's been banned for this before.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!