By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSV - Memory Card not included, Embedded Battery

Anyway, unless you have a very fast reflex camera the class doesnt really matter.

Around the Network

ill wait for the Chinese knockoff that will be half the price. I dont understand why they just cant use sd cards like nintendo.

SpartenOmega117 said:
ill wait for the Chinese knockoff that will be half the price. I dont understand why they just cant use sd cards like nintendo.

its because of security purposes. anyway this is not as expensive when compared to the PSPs Launch.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

its because of security purposes. anyway this is not as expensive when compared to the PSPs Launch.

trent44 said:
NiKKoM said:
bleh... lets hope that a third party will make a MicroSD adapter like they did with the MemoryStickDuo..

I don't think that is possible given how small the card (and therefore the card slot) is.

As you can see the storage card is significantly smaller than even the game cards.

Isn't the memory card rather similar to the Memory stick M2? Even the upper right hole is in the same place.

Around the Network

so, I can't use my micro SDHC or SDXC cards, and I can't save my game progress unless I shell out extra money so I'm left with no choice but to choose 1 to buy no matter what..........

dahuman said:

so, I can't use my micro SDHC or SDXC cards, and I can't save my game progress unless I shell out extra money so I'm left with no choice but to choose 1 to buy no matter what..........

You can save your progress, you do it on the game card itself.

mantlepiecek said:
dahuman said:

good, I'm guessing the number of saves is depended on the dev?

dahuman said:
mantlepiecek said:
dahuman said:

I am not sure about that...maybe. Maybe it will be autosave. I also heard that dlc and updates for the game will be stored in that card itself.

mantlepiecek said:
dahuman said:
mantlepiecek said:
dahuman said:

I am not sure about that...maybe. Maybe it will be autosave. I also heard that dlc and updates for the game will be stored in that card itself.

uh, I don't know about that, it's not like they'd know how many updates there'd be in a game, that'd be very restricting, but if save is not an issue, I'm OK with it.