By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - quick lol at all the traps....

Who is this Twestern person you keep mentioning?

Around the Network

See, all of you people suck at making traps, not like me

no, i'm serious, don't click on that link.

I mean it, I've pretty much thrown out everything I've worked for by commiting the douchebaggery of even referencing that link 

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Ooops, sorry twesterm. that r and m look like r and N.

My bad...

Click here for my apology.

i don't get it

Grey Acumen said:

I mean it, I've pretty much thrown out everything I've worked for by commiting the douchebaggery of even referencing that link 

It was all fun and games until I tried to exit... LMFAO

Around the Network

Gah, I'm so torn. I want to click on twestern's profile so I can see how many views he has, but at the same time I don't want to give him another view, lol.

How many views do you have Soriku?

Click here to findn out.

ArtofAngels said:
Grey Acumen said:

It was all fun and games until I tried to exit... LMFAO

i know, and people complain about YouTube Rick Rolls? After looking at that site, everyone who has ever complained about a rick roll should be smacked.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

What traps?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)