By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 3 of 4 -- Results are in!

TruckOSaurus said:

Who were you up against?

Remember how the first round was picking two members out of a grouping of five? Well Darth and Khuutra were in my grouping, and I got third place.

But I'm not bitter I swear!

@More

My plan is coming along perfectly... >:3

Around the Network
Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Who were you up against?

Remember how the first round was picking two members out of a grouping of five? Well Darth and Khuutra were in my grouping, and I got third place.

But I'm not bitter I swear!

@More

My plan is coming along perfectly... >:3

I feel bad for the other 2 guys in your group then. Tough competition in that group.

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Mordred11 said:
+100 mordred11

I'm not sure it's enough to beat Smeags

This makes up for last year's "Greatest VGC Member" tournament. I didn't even make it past the first round.

Smeags leveled up!
+6 Ego!

(Seriously though, thanks for the votes guys. This really has made my week. ^_^)

Lol well you did get the short end of the stick last year.

I on the other hand got incredibly lucky by being paired up against people that either weren't very well known or didn't post very often. I made it waaaay farther than I should have lol.

15 hours left to vote.

Posting so I don't lose track of the thread.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

LOL We all know you're just trying to bump the thread. You don't have to be ashamed to just say "Bump"

Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

LOL We all know you're just trying to bump the thread. You don't have to be ashamed to just say "Bump"

No seriously I posted so much that it was at the very bottom of my Forum Buddy list.

yo_john117 said:
Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Mordred11 said:
+100 mordred11

This makes up for last year's "Greatest VGC Member" tournament. I didn't even make it past the first round.

Smeags leveled up!
+6 Ego!

(Seriously though, thanks for the votes guys. This really has made my week. ^_^)

I on the other hand got incredibly lucky by being paired up against people that either weren't very well known or didn't post very often. I made it waaaay farther than I should have lol.

>:(

yo_john117 said:
Jay520 said:
yo_john117 said:

No seriously I posted so much that it was at the very bottom of my Forum Buddy list.

Sure. I believe that you believe that. But that's not what you really believe.

morenoingrato said:
yo_john117 said:
Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Mordred11 said:
+100 mordred11

Smeags leveled up!
+6 Ego!

>:(

I went against you didn't I