By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite American! (US) Part 3 of 4 -- Results are in!

blkfish92 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
blkfish92 said:
Last I checked I was American (US), I suppose no one likes me?

+3 smeags
+2 Jay520

I'm sure you would get some votes. It's just that the rules say that you have to have at least 1,000 posts and 10,000 points. So guys like us get left out. I can understand why though, because if not then there would be way too many in the list. It just makes sense to have a cap.

Madness, this is New Jersey!

Hey if you can get to 10,000 points before Friday morning I will add you to Pt. 4 (assuming you actually live in the US)

Around the Network

+3 Smeags
+2 twesterm

Pixel Art can be fun.

omg I'm in here n_n And someone already voted for ME!! :D :D :D

OK I'm gonna vote!
+3: Smeags!
+2: KillerYoshis!

+3 Smeags (Duh!)
+2 mizq12w3ew233213

+3 Smeags
+2 Killeryoshis

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
+3 Smeags (Duh!)
+2 mizq12w3ew233213

I see you added a few extra letters and numbers

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
blkfish92 said:

+3 smeags
+2 Jay520

I'm sure you would get some votes. It's just that the rules say that you have to have at least 1,000 posts and 10,000 points. So guys like us get left out. I can understand why though, because if not then there would be way too many in the list. It just makes sense to have a cap.

Hey if you can get to 10,000 points before Friday morning I will add you to Pt. 4 (assuming you actually live in the US)

That sounds rather hard. Harder than something in my pants?

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
blkfish92 said:

+3 smeags
+2 Jay520

That's only about 1600 forum posts

yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
blkfish92 said:

+3 smeags
+2 Jay520

Hmm, maybe I'll just post randomly in every topic. Unless that's illegal of course lol.

blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
yo_john117 said:
blkfish92 said:
Allfreedom99 said:
blkfish92 said:

+3 smeags
+2 Jay520

Hmm, maybe I'll just post randomly in every topic. Unless that's illegal of course lol.

Nope it isn't! As long as you post more than 3 words per post and don't have more than 3 posts in a row in any given thread you will be ok!

Now get to work! GO GO GO!!

This would be a perfect place to start BTW :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134139&page=1#