By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Where can I find these girls???

WHERE ARE THEY !!!!!!!!???????

Around the Network

nowhere

Do what the guys who took the pictures did: Find hot girls at a mall, offer to pay them a substantial amount of money for a picture, have them pose in front of a PC/console as if they're playing the game even though they don't understand what the fuck it is, take the photo, post it on the internet and win +Karma as you watch random forum posters fantasize about these women.

Beats me, but i can send you a pic of me in my underwear if ya want

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

Cirio said:
Do what the guys who took the pictures did: Find hot girls at a mall, offer to pay them a substantial amount of money for a picture, have them pose in front of a PC/console as if they're playing the game even though they don't understand what the fuck it is, take the photo, post it on the internet and win +Karma as you watch random forum posters fantasize about these women.

what a boner kill

Around the Network

looks like they are at home

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

In prison.

iBlah said:

what a boner kill

I think that GIF was a bigger boner kill than my post.

Who? Taiwanese girls self-promoting on the internet? Taiwan, I'd guess.

If you're asking "how do I get to hang out with Asian girls?", I'd try learning Chinese or Japanese, go to the relevant country and be a fairly nice, non-creepy guy. Should more or less work.

My place obviously.