By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MEGATON! Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS!

RolStoppable said:
amp316 said:
Carl2291 said:
You guys are too mean. Sean Connery is a poor mans Timothy Dalton and Kim Possible pales in comparison to Ed, Edd n Eddy.

You got it wrong, Timothy Dalton is a poor man's George Lazenby.

By that logic, isn't Sean Connery an even poorer man's George Lazenby?

I would say something witty about the Kim Possible thing, but I don't even know who those Eds are.

No.  No.  No.  That would only be true if you believed what Carl said. 

You are aren't missing anything with the Ed, Edward, and Edwina show, trust me.

Now let's get back to talking about the Sony/Vita conference.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Doesn't matter about the Sony conference, I lost all interest when I found out the time.

Thanks to everyone who helped.

In other news, someone just called the 3DS circle pad, a "tumor".

Galaki said:
teigaga said:
 I'm not buying a 3DS until they announce a re-release which is imminent- possibly dual analouge, Bigger/higher res top screen, more internal memory, and a more powerfull battery.

Come on now. We all know you're not going to buy it even if they put 5 thumb pads on it.

No, i always intended to buy one but when the system and all of the details were announced it pretty much had re-relase written all over it.  My main thing is just the screen size though.. the others things i'm not too bothered with. And again theres no games for it right now and i dont fancy paying full price for alot of the games so i'll wait till theres a high ambundance and start by buying some these early titles for cheap (zelda OOT, mario kart 7, super mario land 3D, luigi's mansian)... Im also hoping that alot of the full price titles become digitally available.

Believe it or not, not every gamer is a Fan boy. I leaned towards the Vita because its hardware was more appealing to me, i was hoping most 3rd part title would appear on the system as opposed to the 3DS

It would probably like Tales on the Wii, at the end of the day they will found out they made a huge mistake...But that is how it goes sadly ..

just caught the announcement trailer, looks pretty damn good.

also, i know it will "support" that second analog thing but did they release any details on if you "have" to use it yet?

Around the Network

Nowhere does it say "exclusive" so I expect Capcom to announce a Vita eventually.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Isn't Megaton a bit dramatic? Possibly for Japan but the rest of the world? I don't think soooo

Wagram said:
Isn't Megaton a bit dramatic? Possibly for Japan but the rest of the world? I don't think soooo

Well it was a Japan conference for japan so in that context, given the importance of that game in Japan, it was Megaton.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

NiKKoM said:
clearly a sign they aren't convinced the return on investment with a Vita exclusive is worth it..

This is pure business. The would've released the PSP versions of Monster Hunter on the DS but it just wasn't technically possible.

So lucky for Sony they got Monster Hunter exclusively on the PSP. Sony being stupid didn't make a deal with Capcom to keep it exclusive to its platforms.
But I think a 3DS release will expand the Monster Hunter audience. Monster Hunter 4 on 3DS could increase PSV sales as well. It will receive double the hype. Although its safe to say that the 3DS versions of Monster Hunter will always outsell the PSV versions.

VGKing# You should not be to sure about that. Most MH fans are on the psp so if they release MH4 on the psv it will probably sell better as their fanbase are their and it will look prettier.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!