By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Top U.S DVD and Blue Ray sales so far of 2011 thread. Beginning of October

Tagged games:

What Summer movie do you think may be able to take over the top spot still this year?

X-Men First Class 1 3.70%

The Green Hornet 0 0%

The Help 0 0%

Transformers 3 4 14.81%

Cars 2 1 3.70%

The Eagle Path 0 0%

Thor 0 0%

The Smurfs 1 3.70%

Conan the Barbarian 1 3.70%

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 19 70.37%

Total:27

I'm very impressed by Tangled

Around the Network

DH2 should take the top spot if its not released too late.I've heard that it should be released around November,so I guess it depends if it's released at the beginning or the end of the month.
Also,The Social Network needs MOAR!

nr 42: Mrs Doubtfire???????????? that's so random...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

I think it's a mistake.No way it could have sold this much,since it was released in 1996.Plus if you go to it's page there are 0 units sold so far.

Mordred11 said:
NiKKoM said:

I think it's a mistake.No way it could have sold this much,since it was released in 1996.Plus if you go to it's page there are 0 units sold so far.

I checked some other sites.. it's because it was extremely cheap it sold that much.. hench the lower revenue number..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

I checked some other sites.. it's because it was extremely cheap it sold that much.. hench the lower revenue number..

Oh yeah,didnt notice that.Speaking of revenue,True Blood is racking in lots of it.

never knew True Blood sold that well on DVDs.... it's charted every year since Season 1

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

Ahhh,I cant read that chart properly ryan.It's giving me a headache

Theres still lots of time until the year's end.Holiday sales are pretty crazy for movies too.

before the summer started I thought that Cars 2 would lead the boxoffice in the summer and the year, but it failed to do it, now I guess that DH Part 2 will be huge in home video sales, followed by Transformers and Cars 2