Tales Series 4 2.78%

Pokemon 26 18.06%

Final Fantasy 63 43.75%

Kingdom Hearts 9 6.25%

Xeno Series 6 4.17%

Dragon Quest 8 5.56%

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 2.08%

Total:144

I voted FF because of its history, but as of now it's probably Pokémon or DQ.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
ThePS3News said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
You forgot, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, the Mana series, Shadow Hearts, Dragon Quest, and so many others that trump half your list

Damn. How could i forget Pokemon and Dragon quest.  :(

What two should i take out to replace them with the two huge games you mentioned.

I wouldn't change anything, honestly I think these "what are the best" threads are redundant, we all know whats gonna happen, a bunch of people are going to say mass effect , then a whole other bunch are going to say final fantasy and then people who are actually really really into RPGs are going to mention Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and other things that most of the young people here probably never heard of since they probably don't know what a Super Nintendo is...this is just my opinion...nobody needs to agree and ya'll can feel free to flame me for it cause that's what happens when people don't agree on something here -___-

while all the voting threads are getting annoying PS3news is trying real hard to avoid the controversy so give him a break.

also if you have a better idea for a thread then make one.

I have an excellent idea, I'm going to post 10 "best of" threads a week....since you seem to like em so much =]

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

Where is The Witcher and Deus Ex?

xinstantnoodlez said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
ThePS3News said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
You forgot, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, the Mana series, Shadow Hearts, Dragon Quest, and so many others that trump half your list

Damn. How could i forget Pokemon and Dragon quest.  :(

What two should i take out to replace them with the two huge games you mentioned.

I wouldn't change anything, honestly I think these "what are the best" threads are redundant, we all know whats gonna happen, a bunch of people are going to say mass effect , then a whole other bunch are going to say final fantasy and then people who are actually really really into RPGs are going to mention Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and other things that most of the young people here probably never heard of since they probably don't know what a Super Nintendo is...this is just my opinion...nobody needs to agree and ya'll can feel free to flame me for it cause that's what happens when people don't agree on something here -___-

while all the voting threads are getting annoying PS3news is trying real hard to avoid the controversy so give him a break.

also if you have a better idea for a thread then make one.

I have an excellent idea, I'm going to post 10 "best of" threads a week....since you seem to like em so much =]

i already said those kinds of threads are gitting annoying. thats the worst idea i ever heard.

i voted in the best systems thread, game elimination threads for PS3, ninty and MS and i'm done with them. i get wht your saying but instead of complaining about them, make something better.

you know wht i was saying why you try'n to cause me to have a nervous break down? on second thought; tommorow will likely be my last day for the month so go a head and make those threads i'll be back when there dead.

come on you got ideas show me something. i can 10 to 20 thread a wk so you can blame the voting threads on me but you haven't come up with anything that last as long as the voting threads so get to work on it, but plz notvoting or best of threads that you don't see me posting in anyway. 

by the way this is a favorite thread not a best of which i also would not like to see anyomre of.

yes we need more original threads so get started and the usual suspects are out of ideas and in college.

I said Final Fantasy from the Soft days.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Even though it's not what I remember, I've had too much fun with Final Fantasy games to consider any other series. Final Fantasy sits atop the RPG mountain as lord and master.

Final Fantasy was the easy choice for me.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Final Fantasy was the easy choice for me.

Walla!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

lack of JRPGs make me sad. anyway from the list i pick Final Fantasy.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Wow FF is dominating who didn't see that coming