Pokemon 26 18.06%

Final Fantasy 63 43.75%

Kingdom Hearts 9 6.25%

Xeno Series 6 4.17%

Dragon Quest 8 5.56%

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic 3 2.08%

Total:144
Xxain said:
NO NO NO.. lets not start the wave of "what the best threads"... we have had these uninspiring boring threads i dont know how many times.

Why do you have to always hate??

Please be nice.  :)

Around the Network
Xxain said:
NO NO NO.. lets not start the wave of "what the best threads"... we have had these uninspiring boring threads i dont know how many times.

You don't have to be in this thread if you don't want to.

ThePS3News said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
You forgot, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, the Mana series, Shadow Hearts, Dragon Quest, and so many others that trump half your list

Damn. How could i forget Pokemon and Dragon quest.  :(

What two should i take out to replace them with the two huge games you mentioned.

I wouldn't change anything, honestly I think these "what are the best" threads are redundant, we all know whats gonna happen, a bunch of people are going to say mass effect , then a whole other bunch are going to say final fantasy and then people who are actually really really into RPGs are going to mention Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and other things that most of the young people here probably never heard of since they probably don't know what a Super Nintendo is...this is just my opinion...nobody needs to agree and ya'll can feel free to flame me for it cause that's what happens when people don't agree on something here -___-

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

xinstantnoodlez said:
ThePS3News said:
xinstantnoodlez said:
You forgot, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, the Mana series, Shadow Hearts, Dragon Quest, and so many others that trump half your list

Damn. How could i forget Pokemon and Dragon quest.  :(

What two should i take out to replace them with the two huge games you mentioned.

I wouldn't change anything, honestly I think these "what are the best" threads are redundant, we all know whats gonna happen, a bunch of people are going to say mass effect , then a whole other bunch are going to say final fantasy and then people who are actually really really into RPGs are going to mention Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger and other things that most of the young people here probably never heard of since they probably don't know what a Super Nintendo is...this is just my opinion...nobody needs to agree and ya'll can feel free to flame me for it cause that's what happens when people don't agree on something here -___-

Yes i agree with you 100%. Many of those games i would have mentioned, But some were just some were just too old and not as popular as the one's on the list.  :(

I Already took out Valkria Chronicals and Persona and replaced them with Pokemon and Dragon Quest BTW.  :)

Out of those? Final Fantasy.

In general? Baldur's Gate, followed by Icewind Dale and Neverwinter Nights.

Around the Network

I don't think any of them are outright better than the other.
And you missed Demon's Souls, that game is much more of an rpg than Mass effect

My vote goes to Pokemon for sucking up the majority of my hours.

Final Fantasy.
I liked 1-3, loved 4, liked 5, ADORED 6, loved 7, 9, 10 and when I played it I liked 13.
These is the roots of RPGs, amd te fact they are not shooters with RPG elements helps

Edit: I would have said Chrono Series, but they were not on the list, there were only 2 games and Chrono Cross sucked.

morenoingrato said:

Final Fantasy.
I liked 1-3, loved 4, liked 5, ADORED 6, loved 7, 9, 10 and when I played it I liked 13.
These is the roots of RPGs, amd te fact they are not shooters with RPG elements helps

Edit: I would have said Chrono Series, but they were not on the list, there were only 2 games and Chrono Cross sucked.

Hurray someone that agrees with me.

Final Fantasy10 is the first real rpg i've play'd. ff7 was an experience that i haven't really got fully into and really haven't had the chance to play.

i want more but my future in rpg's really don't look good considering the lack of them.