By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D, better and more fun than I thought..

Went back and started playing this game religiously after I got burned out on Starfox. God, I love this game. It's like crack!! I feel bad about all of the hate I was dishing out a few months ago. This game is a solid portable experience.

Around the Network

It's probably my favorite 3DS game. I haven't tried the multiplayer because I only play on the bus.

The EX stages are killing me. The tougher enemies are no problem but when two bosses come at me at the same time its almost a sure thing that i end up dead. but still, i cant steam to stop playing this game. This and SMT Devil Summoner are the only two games i play lately.

ils411 said:
The EX stages are killing me. The tougher enemies are no problem but when two bosses come at me at the same time its almost a sure thing that i end up dead. but still, i cant steam to stop playing this game. This and SMT Devil Summoner are the only two games i play lately.

I just unlocked the double grenade launcher thing. It makes the EX levels much easier, I'm getting at least A level on all of them now.

Paul said:
ils411 said:

I just unlocked the double grenade launcher thing. It makes the EX levels much easier, I'm getting at least A level on all of them now.

really? i've unlocked it some time ago but constantly reloading the handgun is a pain. but i'll try and give it a go.

Around the Network

Hey, anybody on my friends list--fire the game up now and let's kick some Ex Level ass!

ils411 said:
Paul said:
ils411 said:

really? i've unlocked it some time ago but constantly reloading the handgun is a pain. but i'll try and give it a go.

I don't use the handgun much. I find that I get enough grenade amo. Aiming with the thing is a pain but it's okay once you get use to it.

okay then, I'll buy it... if it's cheap enough somewhere already

If you want to play/exchange stuff online with me, just send me a message

PAL Region, country set to UK [Wii] 8714 6838 0977 5469

COD W@W FC: 2966 5176 6725
COD MW [Reflex] FC: 3568 2083 1513
Monster Hunter Tri Name: Cobra ID: TJCXVR
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 FC: 5199 8914 0552
SSB Brawl FC: 4641 1109 2262
GoldenEye 007 FC: 0136 4916 1439
Trackmania FC: 0905 1720 9842
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom UAS FC: 1850 4714 0865

[3DS] 1246 - 8738 - 3987

Paul said:
ils411 said:
Paul said:
ils411 said:

I don't use the handgun much. I find that I get enough grenade amo. Aiming with the thing is a pain but it's okay once you get use to it.

Hey! Good call! I tried using it on EX-3 and I got an A ranking! I've unlocked this weapon set a while back but didnt use it much because of the 3 clip limit plus the double barel, as you mentioned was a pain to aim. Though I do feel kinda cheap just spaming and firing granades all over the place :P But whatever works I guess. I think I'll try and unlock the other skills first.

ils411 said:
Paul said:
ils411 said:
Paul said:
ils411 said:

Hey! Good call! I tried using it on EX-3 and I got an A ranking! I've unlocked this weapon set a while back but didnt use it much because of the 3 clip limit plus the double barel, as you mentioned was a pain to aim. Though I do feel kinda cheap just spaming and firing granades all over the place :P But whatever works I guess. I think I'll try and unlock the other skills first.

I didn't realise there was an EX-9 till the other day. It unlocked after I got a B ranking on all the other EX levels. It's a great level, it's got the  wave thing going on. I finally got the A ranking or higher on all levels achievement, I don't think I'll bother trying to get SS on everything, it would be next to impossible.

I still haven`t unloked one of the extra costumes, what do you have to do to get all the costumes?