By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3D, better and more fun than I thought..

brendude13 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
brendude13 said:

Resident Evil Mercenaries was always fun, it's a shame you had to PAY for it in Resident Evil 5.

It was so addictive in Resident Evil 3 + 4, I basically unlocked everything you could possibly unlock in these modes (handcannon, rocket launcher).

Reviews for the Mercenaries 3D weren't that great though, have you played any other Mercanary modes in Resident Evil?

You don't have to pay for Mercenaries in Resident Evil 5! I've played for hours and hours with my brother and never paid a cent of DLC for RE5.

WHAT!?

I'm not entirely sure if you have to pay for the mercenaries as DLC in RE5, but the RE5 gold edition (there's also the Gold Move edition), exclusive to the PS3 (not sure), has all of the DLCs included in the disc. I think it also includes the mansion scenario thing plus Jills last escape or whatever its called.

Around the Network

Oh, yeah, also forgot, aside from having all the DLCs, the Gold Edition was cheaper than the original if memory serves me correctly. (at least it was in my local gamestore, the regular version was $5 more expensive)

Just got this game and its a lot of fun. Add me if any of you want. Friend code: 2921-9260-3113.

Lastgengamer said:
Just got this game and its a lot of fun. Add me if any of you want. Friend code: 2921-9260-3113.

Added.  Mine is 3823-8631-8090

The real purpose for RE mercenaries3D is to be bundled with RE revelations for ~$50 in the future.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

Around the Network
Lastgengamer said:

added: my friend code: 2578 - 3249 - 6352

d21lewis said:
Lastgengamer said:

Added.  Mine is 3823-8631-8090

Done! Thanks guys.

I don't like the mercenaries mode in the RE's, but i'm glad to see that this game gets more and more credit in time.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

EX Missions are kicking my ass royally! Barely got an A in EX-1, Barely got a B in EX-2 and EX-7, and the Super Salvador in EX-3 seems to be able to teleport! its like I hear him coming, turn around and see him, run away in the opposite direction, turn then BAM! he's there and instantly kills me. Its bad enough that the damn base majins have armor all over their body but cheezy super salvadors that teleports sucks balls! what makes it worse is that i cant keep up the combo coz the base majinis seem to be hiding all of the time. i go round and round and round only to find 5-6 of them standing in a corner CAMPING!

Yeah this game is underrated as me and my friends have clocked in over 100 hours. Go Rebecca! She owns too much!