Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the Scariest Game You Have Played This Gen?

I'm a fan of scary, atmospheric and creepy games, but I don't think I'd consider Dead Space as a top contender for any of those attributes, despite loving the franchise. The only real answer is SIREN: Blood Curse, it's a game that is purely designed to scare the shit out of you, from the way you move, the way you fight, the way the levels are designed and so on. It's hard to get scared in games like Bioshock, Condemned and Dead Space when you have a 2X4 in one hand or a machine gun in another.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network

almost forgot this one, overall not as good as Siren, but it had a couple of moments that I think are insanely scary.

Condemned and Siren hope i could add RE6 to the list i was a big fan of zero-code veronica, they need to change something with that series

Play Me

Dead Space, on hard, first part of the game...the last part of the game is only shooting without horror.

BHR-3 said:
Condemned and Siren hope i could add RE6 to the list i was a big fan of zero-code veronica, they need to change something with that series

without Mikami? not possible. operation racoon city trailer looks like L4D, the best time of the series is finished.

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:

Agreed. It would be nice to see the series stay more true to its roots. It's evident many fans have complained about this. Does anyone have any information on if Capcom has heard the complaints and are making any changes to satisfy the franchise fans for the next installment?

EDIT: Not talking about Racoon City. That game looks like they are taking it way in the wrong direction. I hope Capcom will one day listen to fans for RE6. maybe Racoon City will end up teaching them a lesson. We shall see.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (only first half of the game though).

Biddlesworth said:
I guess Dead Space i dont play many horror games.

Welcome to VGChartz.

The first Dead Space,

Allfreedom99 said:
BHR-3 said:

Agreed. It would be nice to see the series stay more true to its roots. It's evident many fans have complained about this. Does anyone have any information on if Capcom has heard the complaints and are making any changes to satisfy the franchise fans for the next installment?

EDIT: Not talking about Racoon City. That game looks like they are taking it way in the wrong direction. I hope Capcom will one day listen to fans for RE6. maybe Racoon City will end up teaching them a lesson. We shall see.

been alot of articles about it being a complete renovation, dont know if the changes will satisfy the fans but thats better news than nothing being done to it

http://www.giantbomb.com/news/big-changes-supposedly-coming-to-resident-evil-6/3059/

Play Me