By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Check Out This Sexy Nintendo 3DS Redesign

What do you think?

It's great! 46 31.94%

It's OK... looks too much like a DSiXL 54 37.50%

Fail -.- 43 29.86%

Total:143

Nintendo 3DS: Check Out This Sexy Nintendo 3DS Redesign

One of the posters over at Neogaf has decided to create what he expects the Nintendo 3DS redesign to look like. Of course we don’t know if we’re actually going to be getting a redesign, but all signs seem to point that way. Personally I’d be quite content if this is how it looked, what do you think?

The Official 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword' Thread (Updated):
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=134508&page=1
Around the Network

make it more like the DS so consumers will get even more confused, yes yes that's brilliant!

Looks awesome

Looks awesome,but, if I show this to my brother who has a 3DS, he'll probably be mad and confused.

Looks like a normal DS to me.

Around the Network

lol sexy? 3DS looks better than that and why would we want a smaller stick than the stick thats stuck to the other end of the screen?
if there will be another stick it will most likely be stuck like the Wii U controller as it is very hard to control one when it is under the buttons. try it for yourselves and you will get what i mean.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

it would look better if it were shiny

yeah, especailly the colors

Where's the 3D depth slider, start and select button? I vote fail >.<.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

In case you hadn't noticed, that's the DSiXL with 3DS buttons shopped on.