By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's up with Zelda/Nintendo games in the Rankings section?

Wow, the first non-nintendo game is on place 117 and its Final Fantasy VII. This is a pretty Nintendominated site :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

Yeah the game rankings system is really messed up. We should just abandon the user voted scores completely and probably put some link or something like that to the GR/metacritic pages.

Actually, I whined about this yesterday.

I think every game is in it's rightful order, wouldn't all you fellow Wii fanboys agree?

Don't take the rankings seriously, that's all. They are not representative of anything.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 
Around the Network

The game ranking system on here is a joke. Go to GameRankings or MetaCritic instead.

Oh and I don't blame the problem on the website just on the users that chose to make a mockery of that feature.

vgchartz is a PS3 vs Nintendo forum. Pick a side, and fight 'till the end.

It's about a 15 minute (if that) task for me to create an application to submit scores for a certain platform over and over and that's what I suspect is being done.

Pseudo code:
if (nintendo) vote 10
else vote 1

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php